Item Title

Item Description

QUESTION

6 years ago  #11
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 6 years, 3 months

@mufasa I've asked this question in the shoutbox and although I got some very reasonable feedback I'd still like to get the final answer from you.

With regards to buying back DVDs from the bootleg bin.. When they are bought back (using 25 favors option) is it a random thing or do they come out in the order that they were confiscated?

Last edited by Beto91 6 years ago

6 years ago  #12
Level 33
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Beto91 @mufasa I've asked this question in the shoutbox and although I got some very reasonable feedback I'd still like to get the final answer from you.

With regards to buying back DVDs from the bootleg bin.. When they are bought back (using 25 favors option) is it a random thing or do they come out in the order that they were confiscated?

When you buy dvds back it's random. Ive had Tomb Raider Game Night and SpidermanHD in the bin all at the same time. I had Tomb Raider taken first Spiderman taken second and Game Night taken last. When I bought back from the bin I was given Spiderman back first then Tomb Raider. I only remember all this because I've still got the events of when each DVD was took and which DVD I bought back

Hope this helps you beto

6 years ago  #13
Level 15
Incarcerated: 6 years, 3 months

Originally posted by roxy
Originally posted by Beto91 @mufasa I've asked this question in the shoutbox and although I got some very reasonable feedback I'd still like to get the final answer from you.

When you buy dvds back it's random. Ive had Tomb Raider Game Night and SpidermanHD in the bin all at the same time. I had Tomb Raider taken first Spiderman taken second and Game Night taken last. When I bought back from the bin I was given Spiderman back first then Tomb Raider. I only remember all this because I've still got the events of when each DVD was took and which DVD I bought back

Hope this helps you beto

Yeah I think that pretty much sums it up thankx roxy☺️🙃

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread