Item Title

Item Description

$$$$$$$$$$$SALE$$$$$$$$$$$

7 years ago  #241
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

i see ya'll enjoyed ur memorial day weekend the same way u do everyday..u pro gamers u yo turbo why u aint running ur dicksucker like u were before i first posted?? wuts wrong ya fake ass jarhead? squeegeys cat got ur tongue? or u realized how much of a lil bitch u looked like when i called u on it? anyway, dont really matter to tell u the truth..just curious..ya'll be easy & try not to ethug to hard, u might hurt yaself..i see u finally put in a fight cell squeegey..but also see u havnt learned where the attack or mug button is, u big bad ass u ya'll wait till the game dead to tryn flex ur muscles..how cute where were ya'll when there was mor than 20people online? thats right ya'll was quiet as church mice, but now ya'll super og's..bahahahaha...fukn sheep..bahbahbahbah

7 years ago  #242
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Who is this guy^^ lol anyone know him he talk a lot but can't touch no one keep popping them pills tho u might catch a miracle mug

7 years ago  #243
Banned

Keep popping on to attempt Mugs and write big ass paragraphs u lame fucker

7 years ago  #244
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months
says the pussy who scared to fight his own battles..its all g lil guy, enjoy ur accomplishments on a dying pc game..funny how u quiet as hell till ur daddy turbo been feeding u doe to train..any1 could hav decent stats if they dont hav to crime or fight for themselves..but dont worry, people been pm'n me bout how much of a pussy u are & look like talkn shit but no actions till u sucked down enuff turblo juice so my work is done..shouldnt u get permission before u speak or did ur daddy say u was aloud to open ya mouth bsides when he shoving his dick in it?

7 years ago  #245
Banned

Your work? Lol u never started only thing u been doing here is taking pistols dick only work u been getting lol u been here 6 years I don't wanna hear ur weak ass excuses for me passing your garbage ass up just keep thinking your relevant in this fight your far from it lil man

7 years ago  #246
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

I have a random ammount of lego stuck inside my ass and was wondering how much of a house could you build before you found it a little gay all answers are accepted in my inbox good day folks

7 years ago  #247
Banned
u need to direct that to Jhate b11 he's good with Legos and buttholes

7 years ago  #248
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz

Broke niggaz still ain't doing shit but creeping around when niggaz offline, when I'm online yall resort to petty name calling,,,run and hide bout to log on

7 years ago  #249
Banned

Your stuck in the infirm and online retard what are you talking about went offline with 18 mill and came back too 2

7 years ago  #250
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz

Originally posted by JHate407 i see ya'll enjoyed ur memorial day weekend the same way u do everyday..u pro gamers u yo turbo why u aint running ur dicksucker like u were before i first posted?? wuts wrong ya fake ass jarhead? squeegeys cat got ur tongue? or u realized how much of a lil bitch u looked like when i called u on it? anyway, dont really matter to tell u the truth..just curious..ya'll be easy & try not to ethug to hard, u might hurt yaself..i see u finally put in a fight cell squeegey..but also see u havnt learned where the attack or mug button is, u big bad ass u ya'll wait till the game dead to tryn flex ur muscles..how cute where were ya'll when there was mor than 20people online? thats right ya'll was quiet as church mice, but now ya'll super og's..bahahahaha...fukn sheep..bahbahbahbah

The whole truth and nothing but the truth

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread