Item Title

Item Description

Scammer Kipunji

10 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

he scammed me for a xbox i said ill swap his sum favs for it then he wanted me wii so i listed it and sum 1 bought it then he says he aint giving me his ebox so i told him fine so he aked for my ps3 we was ment to list at the same time and he bought my ps3 and he didnt list his xbox the scam ass prick

Last edited by rose 10 years ago

10 years ago  #2
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

show mails and events u cant jus say hes a scama without showing us info u cud be lyin

10 years ago  #3
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

dayna i know this off topic but i like ur picture, who made it? and yes u must post screenies and of events and what not

10 years ago  #4
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Originally posted by james0121 he scammed me for a xbox i said ill swap his sum favs for it then he wanted me wii so i listed it and sum 1 bought it then he says he aint giving me his ebox so i told him fine so he aked for my ps3 we was ment to list at the same time and he bought my ps3 and he didnt list his xbox the scam ass prick

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/scammers-on-game-t31340.html

10 years ago  #5
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by MGK_ dayna i know this off topic but i like ur picture, who made it? and yes u must post screenies and of events and what not

my sig u mean??? humamu made it

10 years ago  #6
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

oh nice and thanks for telling me. it looks nice i like pink glitter lol...wow that made me sound gay

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread