Item Title

Item Description

Some quick gym changes

14 years ago  #21
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Finally us fresh bait have a chance against the old school. : D.

14 years ago  #22
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

and how long does this last... this will help me a LOT

14 years ago  #23
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mobster Finally us fresh bait have a chance against the old school. : D.

Catch up already! What're you waiting for. HURRYYYYYY!!!!

14 years ago  #24
Level 19

Originally posted by Mobster Finally us fresh bait have a chance against the old school. : D.

Did you forget that one day when you level up you will gain a lot less stats too?

14 years ago  #25
Level 7

Barb I might just have to start suiciding on someone to lose exp. Haha.

14 years ago  #26
Level 19

Yep,but that is bad for game i think...In this position is best to be level 7 i think

Level 7 can have same cell in ARZ like level 17,but will gain more % of stats in training

14 years ago  #27
Level 7

I hear what you are saying. You might just be right but I am afraid of more "quick changes."

14 years ago  #28
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

The reason I ask why does anyone get respected. Well I feel why should someone till they get higher up because they are able to catch someone more while doing less. I know the reason why I got respected was to catch someone with higher stats or to keep up with them. I am just saying there could be more to this. It just seems to me I would have never been respected if it was this easy when I had begun. It took me along time to get where I am and I think people should have to earn it and not get help with there training. There is always that better person and that is the facts of life. I like the old ways but I do like the random stuff for crimes because that makes more sense. If this makes any sense to you. Just speaking my mind. Not sure what you have in mind for the game.

14 years ago  #29
Level 19

Higher levels will gaining more stats,i am sure that Mufasa will change that...

Its not good like now,level 13 gaining more stats then me-that no make sence

14 years ago  #30
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

barb is right, the little guys might be able to train harder in the beginning, but it will start to level out as you level up. So really, there's not so much a catching up as there is a "slowing down" of the people with insanely high stats. The old system had a curve that worked well until you hit a certain point and then it was pretty much a runaway train with the stats -- not good.

Mobster also exposes a change I've been considering in the battle system. The whole point of losing EXP is sort of to shame you for losing a fight, but since all folks have done is abuse it to level down, I'll likely remove that shortly as well in favor of something like losing money or a much more extended stay in the hospital should you attack and lose.

finally, DG, I think you're missing the point. Read my first paragraph. This ISN'T done to help the little guy, this is done to help temper the steep curve as you level up. As I also stated, if it helps the lower levels too much, I've got a fix for that as well, but the goal of slowing down the higher up players still remains.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread