Item Title

Item Description

St. Paddy's Leprechaun Infestation

12 years ago  #41
Level 14
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 hours

Great event.. better than the last one as the npc s are harder. In the last one you would win every time pretty much.

12 years ago  #42
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Death_Hand_Luke Great event.. better than the last one as the npc s are harder. In the last one you would win every time pretty much.

you be digging as well bro?

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
12 years ago  #43
Level 14

Originally posted by TheProphecy
Originally posted by Death_Hand_Luke Great event.. better than the last one as the npc s are harder. In the last one you would win every time pretty much.

No just beating up Leps

12 years ago  #44
Banned

Originally posted by Death_Hand_Luke

No just beating up Leps

alright bet thanks bro.

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
12 years ago  #45
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

thanks team

12 years ago  #46
Level 9
Gang: Hogs of Destiny
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

this is gonna be fun

You say Lady Gaga, I say Lady Antebellum. You say Jason Derulo, I say Jason Aldean. You say T-Pain, I say T-Swift You say Ke$sha, I say Kenny. You say Pitbull, I say Paisley. You say Justin Bieber, I say Justin Moore and go grow a pair. 92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy and paste this message and start listening to real music!!! COUNTRY
12 years ago  #47
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Eh I dont think its better then the last one since from what Ive seen they are exactly the same. Ive noticed no real increase in getting infirmed from what I remember last time

12 years ago  #48
Banned

Originally posted by Ashz

Eh I dont think its better then the last one since from what Ive seen they are exactly the same. Ive noticed no real increase in getting infirmed from what I remember last time

wasn't here for last year's but im def liking this year's

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
12 years ago  #49
Level 14

Originally posted by Ashz

wasn't here for last year's but im def liking this year's

With the last two events I used to win EVERY time against npcs unless my stamina was below 50%, With this one I loose about 1 in 3 even with full stamina

12 years ago  #50
Level 34
Gang: Drop In Centre
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 days

IF anyone wants to buy about 60 bits of magic dust in a bag for $10- paypal, hit me up

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread