Item Title

Item Description

Sweet New Hat Pack

12 years ago  #1
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

We heard you guys liked hats! So we put together a pack that has some fresh new hats to wear. We also put some cool new haircuts in here too, some close-cropped, and some funky punk styles.

I theatened to make hats just for men, but it just made sense to be equal, so new hats and hairs are in this pack for the ladies as well! All the hats have lots of color options.

Don't despair if you don't see your favorite hat; we can't do all suggestions at once, but we are listening to you and what you suggest. Sometimes. Anyway, ENJOY IT!

The Hat Pack is available in all prisons at the Surgeon Shop.

12 years ago  #2
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

thanks!!!! good job

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
12 years ago  #3
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Sweet! Id buy this, But i cant afford it

12 years ago  #4
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

i love the look of the hats, thanks staff theres only one problem.... i cant afford them yet

12 years ago  #5
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Alright then, hop back onto the table and I'll do this look for you anytime

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
12 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

You've done good work! The warden grants you 2 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 3 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 3 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 5 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 4 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 12 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 1 favors from Matomy!

Struggled for that hat pack but i love it

12 years ago  #7
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by xxxMrBitchesxxx You've done good work! The warden grants you 2 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 3 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 3 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 5 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 4 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 12 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 1 favors from Matomy!

Haha, Great job!

12 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Bkwangsta
Originally posted by xxxMrBitchesxxx You've done good work! The warden grants you 2 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 3 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 3 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 5 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 4 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 12 favorsYou've done good work! The warden grants you 1 favors from Matomy!

another loser with shitty stats

sup dustin

12 years ago  #9
Level 21
Gang: The Deplorables
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

thanks team for the new set!

12 years ago  #10
Banned
Gang: Death Row