Item Title

Item Description

Tagging

10 years ago  #21
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

This is a great suggestion, for all those that don't get what hes saying ...

So lets say i'm on forums or shoutbox.

I type something and i use hash tag (#) and user name, something like this: #Darkzside

Then i get a messages in my mailbox that i have beent mentioned (tagged) in shoutbox/ forums and there will be a link so i can quickly navigate to the forum/shoutbox where i was tagged.

This is good because you're friends or someone that wants you to read something important can easily notify you, instead of creating a private messages and saying "go check forum/shout box".

Ofcourse there should be a way to disable it, to stop spammers.

10 years ago  #22
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Darkzside This is a great suggestion, for all those that don't get what hes saying ...

So lets say i'm on forums or shoutbox.

I type something and i use hash tag (#) and user name, something like this: #Darkzside

Then i get a messages in my mailbox that i have beent mentioned (tagged) in shoutbox/ forums and there will be a link so i can quickly navigate to the forum/shoutbox where i was tagged.

This is good because you're friends or someone that wants you to read something important can easily notify you, instead of creating a private messages and saying "go check forum/shout box".

Ofcourse there should be a way to disable it, to stop spammers.

this ain't facebook. or twitter. or any other social media network. even if it feels like... cause some are spending so much time of their life here.

10 years ago  #23
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Someone

this ain't facebook. or twitter. or any other social media network

Pretty much this.

We take all (or most) suggestions into consideration. And suggestions to help improve game communication are good, but this is a bit outside of the realm of what this site actually is.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #24
Level 22
Gang: The Usual Suspects
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by kingtommy

this is a bit outside of the realm of what this site actually is.

Case Closed?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread