Item Title

Item Description

The First Ever SD "The Warriors" War... Keen to Join?

9 years ago  #351
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

( . )( . )

9 years ago  #352
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

9 years ago  #353
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 BURNS YOUR TRY HARD STUPID ASS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU FUCKERS TRY, I FIND A LOOP HOLE AND WIN. DEFEAT IS A BITTER PILL TO SWALLOW HUH FAG BOYS? I WOULDNT KNOW, IAM JUST ASSUMING CLICK ON FOREVER AND SOMEHOW YOU STILL WONT BE SHIT. FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS

You mad bro?

9 years ago  #354
Level 20
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

What team was I on again?! Lol

9 years ago  #355
Level 32

Ok, I passed out the goods. If your totals aren't right, let me know and I will correct it.

nina and swcghost have won additional prizes as our most valuable players.

You've sent nina 3,000 Bottle of Waters, 1,000 Energy Drinks and were charged a $100 fee

You've sent swcghost 3,000 Bottle of Waters, 1,000 Energy Drinks and were charged a $100 fee

ogjanitor has won the thoroughbred douche bag award for purest breed! he takes home a buffet.

You've sent ogpeak1 2 Bat Guanos, 2 Salts, 1 Big Zombie Bones, 2 Nutss, 1 Shafts and were charged a $100 fee

Thanks for playing everyone

8 years ago  #356
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by hanako God knows what to call this... But I went with The Warriors... after the movie that had all those different gangs it in it lolol... 

What I am proposing ... is a pb fight event different to what has been done before... If there are enough people interested it will take place over a period of three days... Let me explain the process... 

Over the next week registrations will be open... basically if you are keen to join ... you will post in this thread that you are keen... 

Once registrations have closed teams will be formed... this will be undertaken as follows...

Captains will be indentified... for the inaugral match this will be decided by going by the people registered with the highest exp... and asking are they prepared to be a captain.  If they decline then i will go to the next person... blah blah blah.  

There will be a coin toss... or some other random way of choosing who picks first if there are more than 2 teams... and in a new thread ... the captains will take turns picking their team.Teams will be no more than 10 (so if 23 people join then there will be 3 teams, if 19 people join there will be 2 teams).  

Once the team is completely picked there will be one day preparation for the team to form... you will be expected to pick an avatar set that identifies you as your team... aka zombies verse aliens, reindeer vs bunnies... what ever your team decide... you make choose to set up a chat room... what ever you need to do ... I suggest you come up with some form of strategy for how to battle 

I will announce when fighting is to begin... I will then set very long hits on each of the people registered for the gang with a specific reason for hit.  This hit is only to be taken by the people who are part of the match.  

Fighting will begin.  It will be for 48 hours.  The team who completes the most of other teams hits will be determined as the winner.  The winning team will get a banner for their profile... stating that they won... 

There will also be prizes for the following:

Best Player... The player who manages to win the most hits

Worst player... the player who gets hit the most

Each team will choose their best player and best supporter.

Best match related image... get down and dirty by making hilairious images to put your opponents in their place

Best match related insult... Yeah... lets get past that term Faggot and get trully creative how you insult your opponents

Match troll... yeah that person who is the best ever troll... who makes you laugh the most... not who is the dickiest -_- 

Rules for the match:  

No raiding

Don't get butt hurt if you get beaten up lots

I am open to any further suggestions as to what would be good for rules or game play... but I am keen to make it as simple as possible first time around ... and then see what we can do with it in future... 

I am also keen for donations for prizes... but don't expect this at all... 

If you are keen to Join then please register your interest in this thread... and also any comments or feedback... if there is no one interested all good... it was worth a shot lol 

I am thinking of doing this again with a few changes and clarifications to the rules... anyone got any feedback, thoughts or suggestions?

8 years ago  #357
Level 20
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

wow sounds cool,

8 years ago  #358
Level 32

I suggest bigger prizes and crippling rules that only apply to Lboogie!

8 years ago  #359
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

It was fun last time. I suggest "stiff" penalties for players that go inactive during the event. Ended up being a handful of us playing while others were hiding. Count me in though.

8 years ago  #360
Banned
Gang: Immortal
Incarcerated: 10 years, 2 months

Sounds very interesting

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread