Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Good suggestions Duke

11 years ago  #32
Level 8
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Demhelius
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH def is an upgrade nice...lol but yeah dont see much of fight night if errybody gotta fight lol no lvl 20 guna beat a lvl 30 lol

havent you seen Mu's stats?

lolololol This cracked me up. I don't know why. =P

Originally posted by Demhelius oh everything will be explained when that day comes, you little curious creatures

back on track now guys lol

Kudos to Dem for keeping the thread on track. haha.

Last edited by SangriaX 11 years ago

11 years ago  #33
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Based on responses and inquiries, the current game plan is as follows:

- Cells, weapons, gear, etc are allowed

- We'll do one Fight Night, at 3:00PM game time, this Saturday -- this will allow 99% of our users to participate at a decent local time

- No stat caps

- No divisions

- The first Fight Night will be held for SD and AZ players -- this is a pretty large level gap, but remember, there are prizes for things other than knocking out the most players

- Mugging people is allowed, but if you get ambushed in an attempt to mug, your ass will be tossed from the Warehouse

Last edited by kingtommy 11 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #34
Level 19
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by kingtommy Based on responses and inquiries, the current game plan is as follows:

- We'll do one Fight Night, at 3:00PM game time, this Saturday -- this will allow 99% of our users to participate at a decent local time

- No stat caps

- No divisions

- The first Fight Night will be held for SD and AZ players -- this is a pretty large level gap, but remember, there are prizes for things other than knocking out the most players

- Mugging people is allowed, but if you get ambushed in an attempt to mug, your ass will be tossed from the Warehouse

by that do you mean lvl 14will be able to fightlvl 25s? shouldnt it be like every 3 or 4 lvls,maybe?

11 years ago  #35
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Zazu
Originally posted by kingtommy Based on responses and inquiries, the current game plan is as follows:

- No stat caps

- No divisions

by that do you mean lvl 14will be able to fightlvl 25s? shouldnt it be like every 3 or 4 lvls,maybe?

it gives people a reason to train and try to get better...why give people another reason to level squat?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #36
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

in a way thats the only real way really.... its a prison, being (some) of the strongest should be rewarded, while motivating other lowlevels to train/level etc

edit: my bitch megan beat me to it

11 years ago  #37
Level 19

just wondering, and not really because fight night as far as i know is not mandatory.

Last edited by Zazu 11 years ago

11 years ago  #38
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Currently, the plan is to mix them all up. But the event will have consolation prizes, so you're not just running in there, losing, and getting noting for it. (more on this later)

I hadn't though too much about the level spread. AZ and SD makes it level 11 and up. That might make it TOO easy for high level players. I'll think on this more, you'll get an update later.

[EDIT]: The only reason I'm even considering level-based division at this point is because I want to keep it fun and not discourage players because they think "I'm too low level to have the slightest chance of winning "

Last edited by kingtommy 11 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #39
Level 19

Originally posted by kingtommy

Currently, the plan is to mix them all up. But the event will have consolation prizes, so you're not just running in there, losing, and getting noting for it. (more on this later)

I hadn't though too much about the level spread. AZ and SD makes it level 11 and up. That might make it TOO easy for high level players. I'll think on this more, you'll get an update later.

my though exactly, i was wondering maybe ever 3-5 lvls enter,because honestly if its every lvl against any lvl we all know everybody on the SD list isslaughterin everybody.

edit- this is ah beast addition to the game, goood work!

Last edited by Zazu 11 years ago

11 years ago  #40
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Question about the 'Most damage dealt'

- does that damage equal the HP of the player you've just attacked?

about a year plus ago the damage in battles used to be your strength-stat, but it later on got limited to HP

Demhelius attacks and does 61,412 damage

Demhelius wins Demhelius earns 18424 EXP and makes off with $13,667 of DR_FiSh's cash!

61,412 being his HP

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread