Item Title

Item Description

The order of formation of the set in Division 2.

1 year ago  #1
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 1 year, 7 months

The order of formation of the set in Division 2.

How to act in order to gradually form the right set of armor. The game will not allow you to immediately get an item where all, without exception, properties are useful. At first, you will have to be content with things that contain one or two necessary properties. Only over time will it be possible to get a "dream set" where everything is in its place.

Each piece of armor has its own set of properties. You will not find a mask that gives a bonus to the armor — it does not exist, as well as such gloves.

Also, belonging to the set affects the availability of specific properties, the distribution of blue red properties and the number of slots for modifications.

For example, only rare knee pads of the "Gila" set have two slots for protective, blue modifications, which makes them very valuable for forming a full-fledged build based on the talent of the "Irresistible" vest.

Please don't be scared. Fortunately, you don't need to know all these nuances to build an effective build.

1 year ago  #2
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 1 year, 7 months

I also really want to get the exotic weapons of the 2nd division. I want to upgrade my character, but there is not enough money to donate. In The Division 2, exotic weapons are special weapons that have unique stats and require fairly complex actions to obtain. The game does not specify where exactly these guns can be obtained. Maybe, you know?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread