Item Title

Item Description

Time for some Labor Day weekend fun!

11 years ago  #1
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

To celebrate Labor Day, we worked extra hard over here for you guys.

Introducing...

----------

GEAR!

----------

What is Gear you ask?

Gear is a new type of experimental item. Think of it like Weapons and Armor. It gets equipped in its own slot from the Weapons and Armor page.

What makes Gear different?

Unlike Weapons and Armor, Gear is disposable. Imagine having Shrapnel Bombs (pictured in the above image). You throw some Shrapnel Bombs at your opponent, they do some cool shit, and then they're gone.

That's stupid, you mean it gets DESTROYED!?

That's right. Gear is destroyed at the end of combat, if you use it. But it's well worth it, trust me. We're hoping the abilities offered by gear will change combat in a very meaningful and unique way.

[EDIT 1]:

Where can I get some of this awesome Gear?

Go to your local prison yard and find Richie the Worker. He'll tell you what you need to craft some Gear. There might be some inmates running around the yard for you to pound on and take their shit!

[EDIT 2]:

You should now be able to list gear on the Open Market.

----------

BREAKING NEWS:

As you know, this event is getting near its end. Word on the streets is, the asshole inmates in the yard that have been steeling construction materials are growing tired. Why don't you guys run out their and kick their asses?

It also seems some of them have misplaced their ill-gotten materials. Maybe try digging, as you might have a bit more luck finding stuff until the event comes to a close?

Last edited by kingtommy 11 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #2
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

damm u guys went all out !!!!....thanks

11 years ago  #3
Level 14
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

War i say.

11 years ago  #4
Level 24
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Here's your Makeshift Crossbow!

[Gear sent to your cell inventory]

11 years ago  #5
Level 30
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

nice staff like the ideas alot.. was wondering if there maybe a gear sales part in the marketplace, just like there is items, amens, armour, weapons and drugs. also will the gear be getting added to the watchlist.

my thoughts exactly--->
11 years ago  #6
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

question: does the tripwires effects only last during the fights or is it perm? for example; i used a trip wire and got attacked by a big touch dude, i got lucky and their stam is reduced, is their stam reduced after the fight aswell as during it or not?

11 years ago  #7
Level 19

Originally posted by RR123 question: does the tripwires effects only last during the fights or is it perm? for example; i used a trip wire and got attacked by a big touch dude, i got lucky and their stam is reduced, is their stam reduced after the fight aswell as during it or not?

I forgot to mention that. A known issue is that you can not auction off Gear at this point. Will add it shortly.

Originally posted by RR123 question: does the tripwires effects only last during the fights or is it perm?

If you use your trip wire, they should leave the battle with that much stam missing.

Last edited by kingtommy 11 years ago

11 years ago  #8
Level 21

Originally posted by kingtommy

Originally posted by RR123 question: does the tripwires effects only last during the fights or is it perm?

If you use your trip wire, they should leave the battle with that much stam missing.

awesome, then i can get a sneaky lil mug in there

11 years ago  #9
Level 19

Originally posted by RR123

That's what the Burglar Mask is for (you can see it in my screenshot ). But no, you can't have one.

11 years ago  #10
Level 21

Originally posted by RR123

That's what the Burglar Mask is for (you can see it in my screenshot ). But no, you can't have one.

and i thought it was a gimp mask i thought we were gunna be able to use ball gags on people in the shoutbox aswell to shut them up

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread