(not that I did either..)

Fuck you, you stupid terrorist

eat more curry kidloma

8 years ago  #22
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

what no frankloma this time? u curry obsessed faggot ass dude

-on a side note WERE ALL fucking glad u finally got a job! all that 30+ hours a day fucking over the pb economy was bull shit

p.s. dont come back thinking anyone misses u, they dont, we dont, goodbye and good riddens

8 years ago  #23
Level 31
Gang: Repercussions
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Like most all Ideas of making game more interesting but the first one stated The amens going unprotected after so long off. Players earn and pay heavily for amens to be protected. What would protection be if they weren't protected. The days off the protected turns into unprotected. There will be treaties in the game where there are already way too many and all players combine to click in numbers pass along and raid every few minutes till that person has nothing left. It may be a day until cells are empty. Then there's no more gameplay out that profile. That is no real game play at all. Those doing the raiding don't really need more amens because really most all the ones who'd be raiding already have hundreds of amens.. It would just be an easy pick off attempt that will only hurt the game. Where the already rich have a chance without needing any skill or challenge to rob players unfairly blind. I was off for a year and half as most seen I lost no amens. I came back as you say into a game where nobody really trains. I was disappointed I was still on mugging list. I shouldn't be. I didn't come back to talk. I came back to play where game needs people doing just that. I already put 3 mill stats on and not against training more. There are countless posts in these forums a year after I logged out where my name was said the game misses players like me and others that brought excitement into game. If I logged in and seen I had no amens there would be no reason to click any other game option further but to log back out. A few players this game misses that come back and still want to play is worth more than all the amens people can line pockets with There's no upside in that change only downfalls.

8 years ago  #24
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Frank_White what no frankloma this time? u curry obsessed faggot ass dude

-on a side note WERE ALL fucking glad u finally got a job! all that 30+ hours a day fucking over the pb economy was bull shit

p.s. dont come back thinking anyone misses u, they dont, we dont, goodbye and good riddens

The game is so much better now, huh?

8 years ago  #25
Level 16

Originally posted by Tupac
Originally posted by Frank_White what no frankloma this time? u curry obsessed faggot ass dude

he aint even stopped his bull shit and take his dick out your mouth

8 years ago  #26
Level 28

Originally posted by Frank_White

Haha, classic frankloma.

8 years ago  #27
Level 16

Originally posted by Frank_White

Haha, classic frankloma.

u r a disrespect and a disgrace to tupac's name! u should never type another word or log in ever again

8 years ago  #28
Banned
Gang: Death Row

curry kid why u mad?

Prison: Arizona

still scared lol^^

8 years ago  #29
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Originally posted by Povich Like most all Ideas of making game more interesting but the first one stated The amens going unprotected after so long off. Players earn and pay heavily for amens to be protected. What would protection be if they weren't protected. The days off the protected turns into unprotected. There will be treaties in the game where there are already way too many and all players combine to click in numbers pass along and raid every few minutes till that person has nothing left. It may be a day until cells are empty. Then there's no more gameplay out that profile. That is no real game play at all. Those doing the raiding don't really need more amens because really most all the ones who'd be raiding already have hundreds of amens.. It would just be an easy pick off attempt that will only hurt the game. Where the already rich have a chance without needing any skill or challenge to rob players unfairly blind. I was off for a year and half as most seen I lost no amens. I came back as you say into a game where nobody really trains. I was disappointed I was still on mugging list. I shouldn't be. I didn't come back to talk. I came back to play where game needs people doing just that. I already put 3 mill stats on and not against training more. There are countless posts in these forums a year after I logged out where my name was said the game misses players like me and others that brought excitement into game. If I logged in and seen I had no amens there would be no reason to click any other game option further but to log back out. A few players this game misses that come back and still want to play is worth more than all the amens people can line pockets with There's no upside in that change only downfalls.

shut ur mouth bitch no one gives a fuck lol

8 years ago  #30
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Suggestion Box

Got an idea for the game? Drop it here. Note: just because something is suggested does NOT mean it will be created/done.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread