Item Description

cell upgrades cost too many favors!

10 years ago  #11
Level 32
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by thugleif
Originally posted by taz27
Originally posted by thugleif crybaby, spend some $$ in the wardens office and expand that cell

Not everyone wants to spend money on a game. Plus this game is dying with no staff except for one guard

then you'll have to wait and scramble up favors like all the other turds

if you want a big cell and u want it fast, buy some favs. if not. sucks to be you and you'll have to get it the slow way

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10 years ago  #12
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by thugleif crybaby, spend some $$ in the wardens office and expand that cell

Not everyone wants to spend money on a game. Plus this game is dying with no staff except for one guard

if you want a big cell and u want it fast, buy some favs. if not. sucks to be you and you'll have to get it the slow way

I'm not agreeing with this suggestion I'm just saying to be good at this game you need to buy favors

10 years ago  #13
Banned
Gang: North Pole Warriors
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

I'm not agreeing with this suggestion I'm just saying to be good at this game you need to buy favors

not really, that's what all the noobs who gets nowhere on this game says

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
10 years ago  #14
Level 15

I'm sure you bought favors before

10 years ago  #15
Banned
Gang: North Pole Warriors
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

yeah so?

thats the fast way to get "strong" then there's the slow way. pick one

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
10 years ago  #16
Level 21

Favors: 832 i never spent $$$$ on pb but otherwise u got 2 hustle really hard to get favs on this game but if u enjoy working ur way up dont buy but one day voting links will be gone n u'll be fucked so get to hustling or spend some $$$

10 years ago  #17
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Smifnwess i have a 3x8 it costs 8 favs to upgrade 3 blocks but 240 to upgrade 8? this is completely ridiculous and unbalanced. 8 blocks should cost around 20 favs but to give the system a bit of 'favour' this upgrade should cost no more than 40. who can explain this disproportion?

upgrading columns and rows costs the same which ever way you go. when you max your cell it costs the same as someone else. you see this unbalance because you have 2 extremes of size. its rationing device is what it is. if a 15x15 cell cost 100 favs we'd all have one. the more you upgrade a direction in your cell the more it will cost to upgrade it the next time.

10 years ago  #18
Level 28

Originally posted by artix
Originally posted by Smifnwess i have a 3x8 it costs 8 favs to upgrade 3 blocks but 240 to upgrade 8? this is completely ridiculous and unbalanced. 8 blocks should cost around 20 favs but to give the system a bit of 'favour' this upgrade should cost no more than 40. who can explain this disproportion?

upgrading columns and rows costs the same which ever way you go. when you max your cell it costs the same as someone else. you see this unbalance because you have 2 extremes of size. its rationing device is what it is. if a 15x15 cell cost 100 favs we'd all have one. the more you upgrade a direction in your cell the more it will cost to upgrade it the next time.

Didn't they make early upgrades cheaper to make it easier for new players?

10 years ago  #19
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 8 months

I dont think so, Tupac, its 300 for my next upgrade

10 years ago  #20
Level 28

Originally posted by SimpleMan I dont think so, Tupac, its 300 for my next upgrade

No, early upgrades as in the first few, like up to 6x6.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread