Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

^^ your gonna die

13 years ago  #22
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota

Not at all, i will not have them for so long so that is ok for me, but i ode and are 11 minutes left befor i come out..:)

and if you have spy me no need for that because now i have my training cell up.:) lol

Last edited by TRym 13 years ago

13 years ago  #23
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

I'd like to take this time to announce that Riot Squad cuts are STILL underway.. all weak links will be broken off with no questions asked.. so don't worry about another's stats.. only your own

13 years ago  #24
Level 21

hehe, like to see ho win..:)

sorry artix..:)

13 years ago  #25
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by DaBangEm904 I'd like to take this time to announce that Riot Squad cuts are STILL underway.. all weak links will be broken off with no questions asked.. so don't worry about another's stats.. only your own

Well ill be honest, I'm not much of a tough guy. I'm more of a weak link stopping the SQUAD from progressing so fell free to remove me from the gang. There's not much i can do anyway (apart from train which is virtually impossible for me to get my stats to a high level) yet ill keep training and hope for the best. However if you do decide to remove me from the SQUAD ill more or less take the words for not being harsh or unreasonable but ill take the words for what they are really meant to state they are meant to state that like others on this game I'm not cracked up to be in a well known-ed gang such as "THA RIOT SQUAD".

Peace....

13 years ago  #26
Level 21

So i can see this that was a joke from him, all players in this game doing that they think is best for self and that is what i have done..lol or not a joke.:)

Have a good game

13 years ago  #27
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by artix
Originally posted by DaBangEm904 I'd like to take this time to announce that Riot Squad cuts are STILL underway.. all weak links will be broken off with no questions asked.. so don't worry about another's stats.. only your own

Well ill be honest, I'm not much of a tough guy. I'm more of a weak link stopping the SQUAD from progressing so fell free to remove me from the gang. There's not much i can do anyway (apart from train which is virtually impossible for me to get my stats to a high level) yet ill keep training and hope for the best. However if you do decide to remove me from the SQUAD ill more or less take the words for not being harsh or unreasonable but ill take the words for what they are really meant to state they are meant to state that like others on this game I'm not cracked up to be in a well known-ed gang such as "THA RIOT SQUAD".

Peace....

bye.

13 years ago  #28
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 days

I think i agree with Bang and BX Any Motha Fuckas in Deathrow NOt training their asses off Showing Whats up is CUt .........

13 years ago  #29
Level 7
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 26 days

damn, leaders are gettin stricter,but its better that way,stricter bosses tougher gangs

Last edited by eboy6688 13 years ago

13 years ago  #30
Level 21

That i like.:)

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread