Item Title

Item Description

ericpome93 real facts

12 years ago  #81
Level 27
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by buttbasher
Originally posted by VicMackey why eric never came here and set him straight....i would defend myself....no back and forth shit just tell it like it is and let it be...thats just me though

with this sort of thing your fucked either way. if he was to come and defend himself people would say he has something to hide. if it were me id just ignore it

damned if u do and damned if u dont

12 years ago  #82
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

CeesDaGoRillA real facts:

hes a gorilla

"So be advised, the streets is full of surprises It’s not what crew’s the livest One that survive is who’s the wisest "
12 years ago  #83
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by CeesDaGorillA
Originally posted by buttbasher
Originally posted by VicMackey why eric never came here and set him straight....i would defend myself....no back and forth shit just tell it like it is and let it be...thats just me though

with this sort of thing your fucked either way. if he was to come and defend himself people would say he has something to hide. if it were me id just ignore it

damned if u do and damned if u dont

its the same way with anything else, he say she say is what goes on around here for the most part...

but I see what y'all saying though

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
12 years ago  #84
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months
wats up with this racist ass verifcation quote " mexican wave "

SOMETHING AINT RIGHT

"So be advised, the streets is full of surprises It’s not what crew’s the livest One that survive is who’s the wisest "
12 years ago  #85
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by bigsi did this thread upset 2 shoes? im blocked today but not yesterday BRA

08/27/2011 8:53pm

twoshoez attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 11 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle

That would be backlash from you and Bronson fucking with Biscutz

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #86
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by bigsi did this thread upset 2 shoes? im blocked today but not yesterday BRA

twoshoez attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 11 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle

yeah, he didnt know he was "union raiders"

12 years ago  #87
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I know that now you pm me, so why we back in threads with it?

I protect Suzy26 so dont act a fool
12 years ago  #88
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by bigsi

I didnt pm you

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #89
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by bigsi

I didnt pm you

True my bad was someone else......

I protect Suzy26 so dont act a fool
12 years ago  #90
Level 8
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Ok, I was thinking about deleting this entire thing, but I decided that I'm going to explain why I never want to see this kind of thing of the forums again.

This is a game people, I am not condoning anything talked about in this thread, but posting someone's real life address is just wrong. This is my personal opinion, and since I'm a moderator you're just going to have to deal with me fucking with the posts in this thread. People deserve a certain level of privacy, and I expect everyone to respect that, because it's just a basic right that EVERYONE should have.

I do not want to see anyone posting real life addresses again on threads, especially throwing around serious allegations that could possibly get someone hurt in real life. This game is supposed to be fun, let's keep it that way.

If I see anyone posting anyone's real life address (whether the address is real or not), I will ban them NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

That is all.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread