iDARK's Signature Shop

12 years ago  #1
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 12 years, 12 months

iDark's

S i g n a t u r e  S h o p

Introduction ~

First off i'm quite new to the game due to the fact that i just joined today and trying to get the hang of the game, so any help and tips would help me out!

Signature shop ~

Okay so i'll be making signature which will obviously look awesome on your profile and after every post you make.

If you want to buy one, post it here with the right details and information.

Format

Render: (E.g kratos, master chief, niko bellic, vito, mafia II etc)

Text: (E.g names, details, quotes etc)

Thats pretty much all you need to post here if you want one, also you can add extra information if you feel like it so i can make the signature look awesome!

Prices

Small Signature: $20,000

Medium Signature: $30,000

Also if these prices are a bit too high then be sure to tell me why because i'm not really sure yet what is too much and what is too less just to be sure that i won't be making them too cheap because it does take some time.

Here's one of my newsest signature that i made

Thanks for reading!

12 years ago  #2
Level 23
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Your message has been sent

12 years ago  #3
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

BUMP for a guy that looks like he knows what he is doing!

12 years ago  #4
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Your prices are way too cheap, if the quality on what you posted is anything to go by.

Make me a medium/large banner to fit my profile.

Want it black/white/grey in graffiti/stencil style design.. text Raul_Duke

Mailed u more details.

12 years ago  #5
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Hi iDark!

First I suggest you to go and read Game Rules from wiki (if you didn't do it already), then read sticky's forum!

Second I will send you 500.K ($500,000) when you are ready to get it (I don't want you to get muged by other player), message me in game to work something out for a picture.

And the last, your price is not high, I think is really lowest, you can ask for 200.K for a small pic and like 400-500.K for a medium one!

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
12 years ago  #6
Level 6

Thanks for all these positive posts, also i'll change the prices then since i got 3 messages with the fact that i should make the prices highers.

Oh and please post your request here so it's easier for me to read it rather than going through them all in my mailbox.

Thanks

12 years ago  #7
Level 23

I would like one with my name and my gangs name on it. And the background to do with weed if possible. A large pic. Message me back when ready

12 years ago  #8
Level 6

Alright i'll be working on few of the now, also is there a way to edit my thread, so i can change the prices?

12 years ago  #9
Level 23

Originally posted by iDark Alright i'll be working on few of the now, also is there a way to edit my thread, so i can change the prices?

Just click edit on your first post man

12 years ago  #10
Level 6

I'm working on 5 signatures right now and i also got attacked by this guy: MustafaJudge

Oh and is anyone selling these speed amends?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread