Item Title

Item Description

random question

13 years ago  #1
Level 27
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

i got alot of random questions and no where to ask em so i post here 

does anyone know when the mostwanted trainers list reset?

13 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

at 12 game time i think..

13 years ago  #3
Level 27

i mean like day 1

it says for the week when is the begining of the week?

is it monday or???

13 years ago  #4
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE

well ive gained more strength and speed then the last couple of peeps on that list in the last 3days

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #5
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

i'm pretty sure it's on the start of Friday game time. I believe I read that on other thread like 3 months ago somewhere

13 years ago  #6
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Thanks

13 years ago  #7
Level 28
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

trainers list updates at midnight game time every day. it uses your stat gains from the last week (which is always the 6 previous days, plus the 7th day which starts right at midnight, everyone has 0 stats on the 7th day).

If you look at it now, it's friday the 21st through midnight last night. when it updates again, it'll be saturday the 22nd through midnight tonight.

13 years ago  #8
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by PsychoSteve trainers list updates at midnight game time every day. it uses your stat gains from the last week (which is always the 6 previous days, plus the 7th day which starts right at midnight, everyone has 0 stats on the 7th day).

If you look at it now, it's friday the 21st through midnight last night. when it updates again, it'll be saturday the 22nd through midnight tonight.

Steve is the one who should get your 100k

13 years ago  #9
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Hmmmmm i have a random question if people know the answer too... it is to do with the difference in exp that people get from mugging and from attacking and winning... I am wondering if anyone has any idea where there is such a difference for mugging and for attacking people who have less exp than yourself.. for example... if i attack someone who is a lower exp level than myself i might get 5000 exp from it... but if i mug that same person could say get about 1 million... I understand that it depends on your speed etc... but my question is why is there a difference with attacking... if anyone has any idea about why this is... i would be super grateful to know... thankies...

13 years ago  #10
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Originally posted by hanako Hmmmmm i have a random question if people know the answer too... it is to do with the difference in exp that people get from mugging and from attacking and winning... I am wondering if anyone has any idea where there is such a difference for mugging and for attacking people who have less exp than yourself.. for example... if i attack someone who is a lower exp level than myself i might get 5000 exp from it... but if i mug that same person could say get about 1 million... I understand that it depends on your speed etc... but my question is why is there a difference with attacking... if anyone has any idea about why this is... i would be super grateful to know... thankies...

I could only assume that its because mugging is considered criming. Like stealing food you get alot of cash but you gain alot of exp. I guess because its for cash?

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread