Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 7 months

and v12 cant handle shit him self, just coz hes a pussy

9 years ago  #553
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by CHI74
Originally posted by BloodnMoney jrahdabully scammer, scammed me out of 40,000 cocaine

Don't let him get away with that BM, BEAT HIS ASS!!! lol

. this has became the new BnM bitching thread

9 years ago  #554
Level 35
Gang: boutdatlife
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

Cry some more. Just like Juice you have to make shit personal. Now I'm a scammer? It's politics kid. Get used to it.. now you owe me for peace once you can pay up the one whom you started shit with.

Thanks for the money.. not like you'll ever have any. http://screencast.com/t/jGy6J4ldOZq

Askin' me for shit be like this:

#livefordabullybitch

Originally posted by BloodnMoney and v12 cant handle shit him self, just coz hes a pussy

Last edited by jrahDaBully 9 years ago

9 years ago  #555
Banned
Gang: BloodySpades

Originally posted by jrahDaBully Cry some more. Just like Juice you have to make shit personal. Now I'm a scammer? It's politics kid. Get used to it.. now you owe me for peace once you can pay up the one whom you started shit with.

Thanks for the money.. not like you'll ever have any. http://screencast.com/t/jGy6J4ldOZq

Originally posted by BloodnMoney and v12 cant handle shit him self, just coz hes a pussy

Cry more ? your the one that agreed to the deal

9 years ago  #556
Banned

and hey its you personaly i had the deal with so u owe me the cocine not ur gang

9 years ago  #557
Banned

Originally posted by jrahDaBully Cry some more. Just like Juice you have to make shit personal. Now I'm a scammer? It's politics kid. Get used to it.. now you owe me for peace once you can pay up the one whom you started shit with.

#livefordabullybitch

9 years ago  #558
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

B11badboi is a scammer he owes me 500 favors we better on the Germany v Argentina game i sed Germany will win he sed Argentina Germany won and he has been saying he will buy them but wen i tried messaging him 2day he had me blocked beware of the scammer

9 years ago  #559
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by WhatsUpNigga B11badboi is a scammer he owes me 500 favors we better on the Germany v Argentina game i sed Germany will win he sed Argentina Germany won and he has been saying he will buy them but wen i tried messaging him 2day he had me blocked beware of the scammer

someone actually bet AGAINST germany in the world cup? did that not ring alarm bells in your head?

9 years ago  #560
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by WhatsUpNigga B11badboi is a scammer he owes me 500 favors we better on the Germany v Argentina game i sed Germany will win he sed Argentina Germany won and he has been saying he will buy them but wen i tried messaging him 2day he had me blocked beware of the scammer

Now the other 3 guys can come in here and back me up i paid them 1k favors each and same with ibs i paid him 1k eds the reason ive not bought you favors my friend is because i did a little reasearch and found out you were mayweather so you wanna run your gums about me ima run my gums and get the contact team to check you out if you come back as not a dupe im more then willing to buy you favors

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread