Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

9 years ago  #651
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

well u dont get cash so im not sure how that happens but i kno suttin ur not 12 dollars richer im sure ull have ur post in by the time this is submitted you kno cause ur busy

Last edited by COREY1TOUGH 9 years ago

9 years ago  #652
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 26 days

lmfao.. 6:05 im sure you man tit is saturated from the anticipation of a word battle huh?

"
9 years ago  #653
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH
Originally posted by mammazboy thanks for the hit bro i dont play this game.. i just get on to collect favors and sell amens for cash.. bc i know that someone (fat) like your self who has no life will buy it

aaaaaaaaand your virtual accusations have no affect on me keep gettin mad puzzzay ...also i dont kno how much cash ur makin when ppl arent payin the cash hahaha lose much?

Hahaha..

9 years ago  #654
Level 30

Originally posted by mammazboy lmfao.. 6:05 im sure you man tit is saturated from the anticipation of a word battle huh?

not as much as urs was sitting at the home screen waiting a certain amount of time to try and prove me wrong..yeah didnt catch me with that one try again kid

9 years ago  #655
Banned

hey nterone... you cant talk kid... you have kiss on your profile. i bet you listen to nickel back lmfao

"
9 years ago  #656
Level 30

Originally posted by NterOne
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH
Originally posted by mammazboy thanks for the hit bro i dont play this game.. i just get on to collect favors and sell amens for cash.. bc i know that someone (fat) like your self who has no life will buy it

aaaaaaaaand your virtual accusations have no affect on me keep gettin mad puzzzay ...also i dont kno how much cash ur makin when ppl arent payin the cash hahaha lose much?

Hahaha..

Nah if ur a scammer ur a scammer and that wrong this kids just a douche and crybaby who sounds like he wets his pants at errything

edit: makes it even funnier hes in a gang called natural born killers oh u cerealkiller

9 years ago  #657
Banned

lmfao.. you basically reworded my sentence and added something illiterate to it.. and then laugh like its funny

"
9 years ago  #658
Banned

im not the one who has clicked a button a million or so times to builld my virtual tough guy

"
9 years ago  #659
Level 30

Originally posted by mammazboy lmfao.. you basically reworded my sentence and added something illiterate to it.. and then laugh like its funny

no i laughed cause it was true and your not laughing cause you kno it now go ahead and add an emoticon so u can mask ur true feelings...i kno you wanna cry some more go ahead im sure theres a corner or sum1 shoulder around here u culd use

9 years ago  #660
Level 30

Originally posted by mammazboy im not the one who has clicked a button a million or so times to builld my virtual tough guy

uve been here same time i have dumb ass u mad im better at the game then u r? oh yeah u super jelly

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread