Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

rose is now on your enemies list

8 years ago  #722
Level 17
Incarcerated: 8 years, 11 months

She sold me a ps3 for 40 favors and asked to remove my statement of her.

8 years ago  #723
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Rose sounds like shes got a bigger dick than mine.

8 years ago  #724
Level 35

Chomper said on 01.30.2016 @ 4:15PM:

Well u can count in not being paid at all if u bring in other ppl that has nothing to do with it

This was a bet made 3 WEEKS ago to the day. He lost and all i keep getting are bullshit excuses or completely ignored. So i threaten to hit his gang til they kick him out and he says now he isn't paying. This is the

Same thing as scamming so this faggot is forever fucked in my book. ANY gang who lets him join will take his beatings also. Don't make deals or bets with this piece of scamming shit

8 years ago  #725
Level 35

More proof that u should NEVER trust chompers bitch ass

Chomper said on 01.31.2016 @ 11:11AM:

Ur about to be fucked in the bet. So keep it up. Who's the broke one if ulya worried about it so badly. U will get paid. Soon as y'all stfu. But that won't happen so I guess I'll hold it till ya do

8 years ago  #726
Level 35

So for the last 2 weeks chomper has promised me "this weekend for sure bro" i knew better tho. He comes on and ignores my mail and just makes more excuses. DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT. Furthermore, i WILL be infirming anyone i see doing any and all deals with him. You have been warned. Fuck you chomper

8 years ago  #727
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 26 days

http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/Chomper

^^^scammer, dont deal with this idiot.

8 years ago  #728
Level 35

DONT TRUST KILLERZDREAM

KILLERZDREAM said on 02.22.2016 @ 10:09PM:

What Your Doing is Right, Stay in my Events Because The Acts I Have Committed Have Put Me In the Scum Bag Category An Even Tho I See Karnage Ruin Peoples Games Due to The Overwhelming Numbers Of Strong Players In the Crew Most Probably Deserve It An Thats Good Like I Deserve It Right Now.. But I Got Addicted To The Game An Spent A Lot Time on Here An Money An Only Crew WHo Could Ruin That For Me Is Karnage .. On Me For Simply Playing The Game A LOT!! An thats Shit Man I Cant Fight Back Because Then They Would Be All Of you In My Events An that Would Be Even Worse So What Am I To Do.? It Only Drives Me Away An It Has I never Cheated The game I gave EVery One Respect i Played The Game As Its Intended An Most Time Fools Take It Personal Witch I Find Funny. . Bullies I can Accept.. A Game I can Accept A Challenge I can Accept Its All Fun.. But The Way Shits Turned Out On Me Just For Simply Playing The Game Too Much Is Bullshit... I Dont Need Money I Aint Scammed Because I need Or Could Do With Change I Got Money I Work Hard. I Spent A Lot Here.. An What I Done Is Just A Way To Say Fuck ya, Its All Spite Pure Spite I lost The Heart To Play I`m Not Who Any One Thought I Was Because People Never Thought I Was Who I Actually Am.. A Simple Guy Spending Money To Play A Good Game .. If It Was bunch Of Idiots Talking Shit It Would be Different.. but It Seems karnage have been Taking Shots At Me Since I Come Here An ThEre The only Ones Who REeally Run The Game An The Community Here... So This Is Me In A Way Saying Fuck the Community.. The PP cash Will Just Rot there too Makes No Difference To Me.. But Good On Some You K members Who Actually Do Shit The Right Way..

8 years ago  #729
Level 32
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

I wont trust him - nor take any literature classes from him.

8 years ago  #730
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

here's how it went down:

KILLERZDREAM said on 02.16.2016 @ 10:52AM:

Lol Ok bro NP. xxx xxx@hotmail.com . Send As Gift plz.

shawshank said on 02.16.2016 @ 9:34AM:

Hmm..how bout $65....200 favs seems worth more the $5,lol.

KILLERZDREAM said on 02.16.2016 @ 9:32AM:

Onky Have 1200 Left Mate Will 70 Bucks Be ok?

shawshank said on 02.16.2016 @ 9:26AM:

Ill take them favs killer..send me pp mail and will send.

after that conversation,this happened:

Feb 16 2016

XXXXX XXXXX Money sent Loading transaction details for XXXXX XXXXX Money sent

-negative $65.33

i then put the energy drink up for 1200 that he didnt buy,and then he blocked me.......he had the favs,the guy has a descent cell and seemed pretty active (actually still is)....i havent bitched or moaned,but would feel bad if someone else got scammed and i stayed quite....actually,the idiot should of played me and could of walked away with alot more,lol....buyer beware.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread