Item Title

Item Description

so you want to become a disciple of dong huh

10 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

first off id like to thank you for showing an interest in joining our merry band of thieves.

we are a primarily a raiding gang so if you were to join you would have to expect a lot of events and of course a lot of time spent in the icu. if that bothers you then [DOD] is not the gang for you.

like every gang we have rules that should be followed but if you are succesful in your application we will cross that bridge once we get there.

!!there are no free amenities to be had here!! 

you should be self sufficient although buy out money will be passed out on occasion.

to begin with we are only looking for those who have access to south dakota i.e. level 14 and beyond but in time we would like to have a group of disciples in every prison. maybe help out other gangs in the lower prisons get started and become allies. 

for more information please feel free to talk to me direct 

requirements: 

level - 14 +

stats - need to be able to beat up albino

cell size - at least 3x3 

items - must be able to look after yourself although some help may be given from time to time

personallity - must be up for a laugh and not take it to seriously. Honesty is a must or it doesnt work.

dupes - not welcome

restarts - actively seeking 

age - 18+ 

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
10 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Beware people i tried signing up for the dongs all i got was nasty ass messages like "have you ever been choked by a hairy fat guy with a small dick while getting rammed?"

ofcourse the answer is yes after albino but still, sign up at your own risk.

10 years ago  #3
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by DemOlition Beware people i tried signing up for the dongs all i got was nasty ass messages like "have you ever been choked by a hairy fat guy with a small dick while getting rammed?"

this fuckin guy

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
10 years ago  #4
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

10 years ago  #5
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Click here to view HTML Version
/url] damn him and his beast stats

10 years ago  #6
Banned

Ok dont all be shy. You can post here to be a dong. Then i get to Say you sir are a dong. And no half wits like bronson im working on getting him booted out

10 years ago  #7
Level 14
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by DemOlition Beware people i tried signing up for the dongs all i got was nasty ass messages like "have you ever been choked by a hairy fat guy with a small dick while getting rammed?"

this fuckin guy

will that be on the test or can I erase it from my memory with something more pleasant,like...anything.aside from shaved fat guy.

Last edited by theman246810 10 years ago

10 years ago  #8
Banned

Originally posted by theman246810
Originally posted by Lord_Dong

this fuckin guy

Are you wanting to fill out an application form? On The panel of interveiwers will be myself lord kim and

Longus so wear something fitting for the occation. Like a gimp mask

10 years ago  #9
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

but i cant beat the bino

10 years ago  #10
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

this was b far the worst gang ever, i mean they gave out cash to each other like i was some kinda hobo, they cordinated raids together as a team and split profits of raided amens i mean WHO FUCKING DOES THAT SHIT?!?!? bunch of active raiders that only care about helping each other fucking worst gang in the fucking world

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread