[Bug] White (blank) page after selling
17 years ago #1
ThyWhis...Level 19
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 17 years, 1 month
Posts: 1,025
I noticed it starting to happen yesterday. When you put something up to sell, instead of redirecting you back to your inventory like it used to do, the page turns blank. And when pressing the back button it redoes the same action, trying to put the same amount of stuff to sell.
I'm using firefox
17 years ago #2
It happens to me too.

17 years ago #3
this happened to me too

17 years ago #4
Gets abit annoying

17 years ago #5
I just tried twice to list something and didn't see a white page....
17 years ago #6
ThyWhis...Level 19
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 17 years, 1 month
Posts: 1,025
I don't get it anymore
less work for you then
Quick Reply
You are unable to reply to this thread
