i need coal
16 years ago #1
16 years ago #2
Then make sure your on Santa's naughty list come Christmas time
You searched the yard 15 time(s) and found $0!
Wtf ?
02/08/2010 2:11pm
You were one of the top contractors to take the hit that mizpeg put out on 31642013. You get $299,383!
16 years ago #3
I hate to break it to you boys..... but SANTAS YO DADDIES....

16 years ago #4
I don't ride dicks I ride cakes~

16 years ago #5
Your cool
You searched the yard 15 time(s) and found $0!
Wtf ?
02/08/2010 2:11pm
You were one of the top contractors to take the hit that mizpeg put out on 31642013. You get $299,383!
16 years ago #6
16 years ago #7
Egyptian?
You searched the yard 15 time(s) and found $0!
Wtf ?
02/08/2010 2:11pm
You were one of the top contractors to take the hit that mizpeg put out on 31642013. You get $299,383!
16 years ago #8
hey I'm not offended, I just thought I'd specify~

16 years ago #9
16 years ago #10
Quick Reply
You are unable to reply to this thread


daddykool1