Item Title

Item Description

1/29/2010 - Maintenance Tonight

14 years ago  #11
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa guys.. seriously... READ posts before responding. I have explained the speed a few posts above you!

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/1292010---Maintenance-Tonight-t1128-post10874.html

hey,u've mistaken...see,wat i was tellin in my first line-"t really seems that way." was not for the slow down or something,i was telling that for the above post made by Megadeth...i was takin over ur words and sayin that he really cant read..that's what i intended to tell.

14 years ago  #12
Level 24

Things are back to fast track but now i am not getting my energy and nerv after every 5 mins so its still getting workd

01/30/2011     9:10am supremagnetic attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 72 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.   You catch kdawg187, and manage to take $2,774,219 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 53969374 EXP!
14 years ago  #13
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Can you not read? Seriously?

I can read, just missed the one where you said it is slow, and it is cool now that all you fuckers are attacking me now

14 years ago  #14
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

CAN YOU GUYS UPDATE THE STUFF WHERE U CAN CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE PLEASEEEEEE NEW LOOKS AND FEATURES AND STUFF WOULD BE NICE.

14 years ago  #15
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by 09809 CAN YOU GUYS UPDATE THE STUFF WHERE U CAN CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE PLEASEEEEEE NEW LOOKS AND FEATURES AND STUFF WOULD BE NICE.

Can you proofread the posts before you click Submit pleaseeeeeee? Proper punctuation and less capslock and stuff would be nice.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #16
Banned

He cant even read,wat abt a proofread ?

14 years ago  #17
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by kingtommy why so  pedantic? 

Originally posted by 09809 CAN YOU GUYS UPDATE THE STUFF WHERE U CAN CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE PLEASEEEEEE NEW LOOKS AND FEATURES AND STUFF WOULD BE NICE.

Can you proofread the posts before you click Submit pleaseeeeeee? Proper punctuation and less capslock and stuff would be nice.

The difficult, i do immediately. the impossible, well that just takes a little longer. wait for death? me? ha!
14 years ago  #18
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Why do yall have to hijack a thread with dis BS?!?

The big Mu hooked us up and the game is faster.. stop bitchin and either strap up or STFU!

FEAR THE EYE!!!!!  X_o
14 years ago  #19
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

annnd thread closed. why do I bother again?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread