Item Title

Item Description

2 Changes you won't like, 2 you might.

12 years ago  #141
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

SHIT I GOT MY CELL UPGRADED JUST IN TIME 1024 DAM THATS A LOT OF FAVS WONDER WHAT THE NEW PRISON GOIN TO BE LIKE

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
12 years ago  #142
Level 14
Incarcerated: 12 years, 12 months

Originally posted by jamesj151 SHIT I GOT MY CELL UPGRADED JUST IN TIME 1024 DAM THATS A LOT OF FAVS WONDER WHAT THE NEW PRISON GOIN TO BE LIKE

At these prices... the Hilton I imagine!

12 years ago  #143
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Shit, Mu I think u r charging way too much to upgrade cells. Really my cell is 9x10 it would cost me 1k favs to add 10 slots,dude no way would I ever be able to afford it. I could hardly afford 150 favs but at.least that was reasanable. Don't the price double every upgrade or is it go by lvl. There is no way I can get.1k favs voting,and I would not spend $100 real money to.add 10 slots. If this is how it will be I won't be upgrading my cell.

12 years ago  #144
Level 34
Gang: Drop In Centre
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 days

Originally posted by 2cool4u Shit, Mu I think u r charging way too much to upgrade cells. Really my cell is 9x10 it would cost me 1k favs to add 10 slots,dude no way would I ever be able to afford it. I could hardly afford 150 favs but at.least that was reasanable. Don't the price double every upgrade or is it go by lvl. There is no way I can get.1k favs voting,and I would not spend $100 real money to.add 10 slots. If this is how it will be I won't be upgrading my cell.

Ouch.. ...

12 years ago  #145
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Guess you won't be upgrading then. Everyone knew the changes were coming, everyone had ample time to upgrade in advance. I guess you'll have to get craftier and do more with less space.

12 years ago  #146
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

yeh that is costly i would never pay 1kfavs for a row in my cell id rather go without

the change is good for low levels and bad for high levels i guess

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread