Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

nice deal man

14 years ago  #12
Level 10
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by sumit  

Wow sumit, you're a real peice of work.  NO ONE should feel the way you say that person should. If you can't handle being attacked and mugged go play some other game that doesn't fuck with your mind so much.

14 years ago  #13
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by sumit that guy should feel that he is a slave and just a piece of garbage and somebody is his owner.

Haha! Oh, wow. just... WOW.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #14
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota

Originally posted by sumit "he beat me twice n mugged twice , though cudn't get much money from me."  

"that guy should feel that he is a slave and just a piece of garbage and somebody is his owner."

Paying 50k to anyone who puts sumit into the infirmary for a minimum of 100 mins while he is online. PM me for more details.

14 years ago  #15
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan

Originally posted by sumit "he beat me twice n mugged twice , though cudn't get much money from me."  

"that guy should feel that he is a slave and just a piece of garbage and somebody is his owner."

Paying 50k to anyone who puts sumit into the infirmary for a minimum of 100 mins while he is online. PM me for more details.

that wud be nice.

thing is he beat me 4 times when i was online and withing an hour, that felt me bad and that's why i started this thread.

14 years ago  #16
Level 6

i don't mind getting beated, i had asked my few friends who needs exp to go to next level, so i asked him u can beat me anytime u need.  

i still ask who needs exp can beat me.

I personally choose people to beat who are not at all active in this game for months.

14 years ago  #17
Level 6

Originally posted by A5005671

Originally posted by sumit

Wow sumit, you're a real peice of work.  NO ONE should feel the way you say that person should. If you can't handle being attacked and mugged go play some other game that doesn't fuck with your mind so much.

i will continue to play and enjoy both getting beated or beat some1 else.

14 years ago  #18
Level 6

Welcome , i will enjoy.

14 years ago  #19
Level 10

Somebody lock this thread please.

14 years ago  #20
Level 6

Originally posted by A5005671 Somebody lock this thread please. 

why ?  it's just a game. enjoy, no hard n bad feelings.  NOW I AM GETTING BEATED by                   " rach420  "   ,   He put me in INFIRMARY FOR 23 RIGHT NOW, I AM ENJOYING IT, IT"S JUST A GAME.    

rach420  enjoy 50k by THEWHISKYMAN

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread