Item Title

Item Description

2022 Block Bowl

2 years ago  #21
Level 34
Gang: OLZ_
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 5 years, 9 months

for sure and it sucks that you win a DVD but get knocked out and anyone can get it it should automatically go to cell smh

Originally posted by RevJenkins If this shit was really over at midnight like it said I would've been first place for mvp trophy I'm pissed 🤣🤣

2 years ago  #22
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Looks like a great event...sorry i missed it: Registration is closed!

2 years ago  #23
Level 32
Gang: Supreme Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by BxTopShotta for sure and it sucks that you win a DVD but get knocked out and anyone can get it it should automatically go to cell smh

Originally posted by RevJenkins If this shit was really over at midnight like it said I would've been first place for mvp trophy I'm pissed 🤣🤣

@BxTopShotta don't complain no body likes a complainer it was a great event and if we are lucky joe or adam will come out of retirement to flood the market with those new dvd's

I'm the blue dream, strawberry kushman bang bang indica gang we smoke good strains���� You can't send a message to yourself Got caught smokin' a blunt!
2 years ago  #24
Level 34
Gang: OLZ_
Incarcerated: 5 years, 9 months

@PurpleUrkel nigha shut up ain't nobody complaining I was pointing out something that can be corrected you doing to much ass kissing even @ me corn

Originally posted by PurpleUrkel
Originally posted by BxTopShotta for sure and it sucks that you win a DVD but get knocked out and anyone can get it it should automatically go to cell smh

@BxTopShotta don't complain no body likes a complainer it was a great event and if we are lucky joe or adam will come out of retirement to flood the market with those new dvd's

Last edited by BxTopShotta 2 years ago

2 years ago  #25
Level 32
Gang: Supreme Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by BxTopShotta @PurpleUrkel nigha shut up ain't nobody complaining I was pointing out something that can be corrected you doing to much ass kissing even @ me corn

Originally posted by PurpleUrkel

Fact bro I am a corn you right

I'm the blue dream, strawberry kushman bang bang indica gang we smoke good strains���� You can't send a message to yourself Got caught smokin' a blunt!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread