Item Title

Item Description

4chan worthy?

14 years ago  #1
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I've been playing a new game on facebook lately and, as many other facebook games, this one requires you to have many neighbors in order for it to be more enjoyable.

On my quest to find new "neighbors" I've stumbled upon a guy who just seemed to have many personal issues, reading his profil, and I was right...

You guys have to read this, he's 33:

Favorite Music:Any, except modern rap, ie: 1990+Favorite TV Shows:Any, except shows about romance, for obvious reasons.  (obvious reasons...?)

Favorite Movies:Any, except movies about romance, for obvious reasons. (what do you have against romance dude?)

Favorite Books:Any, except books about romance, for obvious reasons. (man wtf are you talking about?)

About Me:I am 5'11", with short curly black hair, and

brown eyes. I am of mixed culture, by that I mean I am half French

Canadian (though I do not speak French), a quarter Scottish, and a

quarter Jamaican single male...and I am still a virgin at 33 (*spills tea*) , I prefer

telling the truth, because the truth gets you everywhere, and lying

gets you nowhere. I whole-heartedly believe in sex before

marriage...someone who is a virgin by choice -- which I am not -- would

not believe in this. Yes, I admit I want to have sex, but I want to go

out with the woman for a while before something like that happens...to

see if we're going to be good for each other. Also, you should not

judge a book by it's cover, just because I am still a virgin does not

mean I do not know what to do! I am looking for a single woman between

the ages of 18 - 32 years of age who has ABSOLUTELY no exotic body --

eyebrow, nose, lip, tongue, nipple, belly button, etc, and 2 other

unmentionable places -- piercings. I am very outgoing and looking for

the same, if you want to get to know me more, then please feel free to

contact me. I've been asking girls out since I was 10 and I have been

using personal ads since I was 18, that is 14 years of writing

these...and in that time I still have yet to get a response (add all

those years together and I have been turned down by girls for 22 years

in a row); when writing a personal ad I tell the truth, I will never

lie -- like other people do, I could name a lot of my friends, but am

not going to -- on a personal ad ever. So, if you want to get to know

me, then you'll have to contact me.

There's just so many reasons why his description is full of fail... poor guy lol

14 years ago  #2
Banned

epic fail. poor guy.

gonna go have sex now

14 years ago  #3
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

I have been playing some of them too,. Cool if this game come on facebook too.:)

14 years ago  #4
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

No way that's for real, is it?

14 years ago  #5
Level 19

this is very real isn't he just so irresistible? Ladies?

14 years ago  #6
Level 18

'I am half French Canadian (though I do not speak French), a quarter Scottish, and a quarter Jamaican single male'

Alright....I can buy the FC & Jamaican mix, but how's Scottish work its way in there?

'I prefer telling the truth, because the truth gets you everywhere, and lying gets you nowhere'

Well telling the truth doesn't seem to have gotten you laid, or dating....maybe you should try 'omiting parts' of that load of truth you talk, maybe the skin stealing & wearing & dancing in the mirror in make up....I'd leave that out, along with anything else down those lines...there are therapists for that sorta thing....

'Yes, I admit I want to have sex, but I want to go out with the woman for a while before something like that happens'

Good man, I've got the same morals....but aint quite failed that epicaly....

'I am looking for a single woman between the ages of 18 - 32 years of age who has ABSOLUTELY no exotic body -- eyebrow, nose, lip, tongue, nipple, belly button, etc, and 2 other unmentionable places -- piercings.'

i.e. - NON-Infidel material...do you think he has a tattoo somewhere?

' I've been asking girls out since I was 10 and I have been using personal ads since I was 18, that is 14 years of writing these...and in that time I still have yet to get a response (add all those years together and I have been turned down by girls for 22 years in a row)'

Wow...that's harsh...maybe he just should try swapping teams...I have a friend like him who bitches continuously about how he never gets to pick up chicks yet gay blokes keep hitting on him (funnier thing is, as soon as we notice there's a gay dude we ask him to hit on him), currentyl I've lost the pool on him turning to the other team, but give it another 12 months...

'I could name a lot of my friends'

Your cats, they don't count.....sorry....

I think we should set up a charity site to pay for a top rate hooker for him.....but I still can't figure it out, do we laugh at him or do we cry & pity him? Cos it doesn't look like it's going to happen if that's how he advertises..

14 years ago  #7
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

i still confuse about what are the obivous reasons, he ismnot impotent or gay, as he said he want 2 have sex with woman, then y he is so against romance. he seems 2 b to just having sex without romance could b one of his obivous reason

14 years ago  #8
Level 18

I think it's the whole depressing factor of him watching people hook up on films and tv, that he don't wana watch that kinda stuff cos it just aint working for him in real life so doesn't want to watch any sugarcoated bs....

*shrugs*

14 years ago  #9
Level 7
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

That guy is a playboy. He want sex with no string attach. Sound about right.

14 years ago  #10
Level 7
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

hahaha wow guy dont like romance cuz he get depressed wen he see others having sex lol i play those facebook games but only mobsters2

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread