Item Title

Item Description

ACE'S WTB/WTT/WTS THREAD !

11 years ago  #11
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

lmfaoo, Yo why did you go extra hard for no reason? listen i know some people here in RL seen them play, read the wiki & hanako's usefull threads. thats it lol?

11 years ago  #12
Banned

simple as...

11 years ago  #13
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

fuck the contact button we see players lke you every week its the norm these days no one gives a fuck anymore just make sure you level up faster this time dupe HAHAHAHA DUPE BITCH

11 years ago  #14
Banned

lol * silent bow* man get off my thread not like your ever gonna progress in the game.

11 years ago  #15
Level 28

WHY WOULDNT I? HUH EINSTIEN?

11 years ago  #16
Banned

known scammer, no one likes you. banned out the shout box ,and enemies in high places, oh i dont know just a hunch

lmaoo

11 years ago  #17
Level 28

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THIS IF YOUR NEW TO THE GAME? HUH DUPE? THIS OUGHT TO BE GOOD, LETS HEAR IT MAN. YOU BLOCKED ME AND CALLED ME SCAMMER 1 MIN AFTER I MSG YOU THE FIRST 5 MINS YOU WERE PLAYING, YOU MUST KNOW FROM YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT HUH DUPE?

11 years ago  #18
Banned

ummm ive been reading some threads you paranoid dike.

the stuff i posted isn't a secret, or did i come across something i wasn't suppose to? get a grip bro.

11 years ago  #19
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THIS IF YOUR NEW TO THE GAME? HUH DUPE? THIS OUGHT TO BE GOOD, LETS HEAR IT MAN. YOU BLOCKED ME AND CALLED ME SCAMMER 1 MIN AFTER I MSG YOU THE FIRST 5 MINS YOU WERE PLAYING, YOU MUST KNOW FROM YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT HUH DUPE?

i told him u were a scammer...nah im joking i didnt tell him that ur a scammer...but U R A SCAMMER and A SNIPER TOO!!!! So I guess i am telling him u r a SCAMMER now

11 years ago  #20
Level 28

SOOOO, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU SIT AROUND ALL DAY AND READ THREADS ABOUT ME? DUPE AND A LOSER,

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread