Item Description

Attack inactive/banned players

5 years ago  #1
Level 26
Gang: BrightSide
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 2 days

Hi there,

My suggestion is when we attack banned/inactive players for few years, which dont have amens/items anymore, to get some amen/drug from them which gives us %nrg,nrv,stm or speed or whatever, like: 

Eye from x

+10% nrg, -10%def

Or

Hand from x

-2%x lvl str, +5% hp

If you get my point. And after that, the logs from that player, and his account may be deleted from pb. That's a good thing for db logs too, you can clear a lot of space on server and it's a good thing for active players, it would be something unique from all the inactive players.

5 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

That is a unique idea. But where does the boost goes toward? Our base stats? If so that would be abused atomically. I would +1 but not for inactive players as they might come back and not for banned players since they too also sometimes come back examples: acedinero after Being banned for 7 months. And a better example dayna who banned for years.

I would say something along the line of npcs randomly go to the yard (which will make more use of the yard which is only used during events & not really since we Don’t use our prison yard for that and game night rewards, bootleg joe...)

I say cool idea but again for npcs and not for stats but maybe amens (which seems mufasa is trying distribute more already)

And items, or points which we can accumulate and cash in for something.

Kinda like missions I guess.

5 years ago  #3
Level 26
Gang: BrightSide
Incarcerated: 7 years, 2 days

Good point, but I said inactive players for many years..like 6,7, which have sold their items and amens..but it's good your point too, maybe for next event or mission. We can combine more ideas from this thread and see where it's going.

4 years ago  #4
Level 24
Gang: The Agency
Incarcerated: 8 years, 8 months

I think its be better to just be able to mug, attack and raid banned inactive players rather than letting loads of stuff they have sit there with no one able to get to it

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread