Item Description

August Referral Contest - Win Wiis!

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Hey Guys,

So I'd hoped to have gangs sorted before the first referral contest (which would give your referrals more of an incentive to stay and level with you), but I don't, and I don't want to hold up kicking things off, so we're having our first Referral Contest.

Here's how it works:

• Use your referral badge, referral link, or use the invite friends tool to get users to register under your account
  • When each referral reaches level 2 (and is not considered a dupe or any other shady thing), then you are credited with 10 favors and you earn another referral for the month.
  • The inmate with the most credited referrals in August will win the grand prize! There will also be 4 runner up prizes.
It should be noted that if you referred someone previously who has not levelled up, they WILL be counted for August's contest if they level up this month!

Prizes:

• 1st Place: Wii Game Console, 300 favors and EXCLUSIVE wii cell amenity!
  • 2nd Place: 300 favors and EXCLUSIVE wii cell amenity!
  • 3rd Place: 100 favors and EXCLUSIVE wii cell amenity!
  • 4th Place: 50 favors and EXCLUSIVE wii cell amenity!
  • 5th Place: 50 favors!
It should be noted that the wii cell amenity will NOT be available from the warden, so the only way to get it is if you place 1-4th in the contest or if a user later sells it on the market.

To check the standings at any time, visit the contest page here: http://www.prisonblock.com/referral-contest

Have fun!

CONTEST IS NOW OVER! CONGRATS TO CENTONG FOR TAKING HOME THE GOLD!

TO SEE THE FINAL STATS, CLICK HERE: http://www.prisonblock.com/referral-contest?month=8

Last edited by Mufasa 14 years ago

14 years ago  #2
Level 29

I forgot to add, to help you guys out, I've implemented an inviter tool. Currently it only works for Yahoo, Gmail and Google Apps email accounts, but I am working on having it work with MSN/Live and AOL as well.

The tool asks you to log in to your email account and it will import your contacts. You can then choose which contacts you'd like to email. The tool will then send out emails to all of your selected contacts with your referral link automatically included!

You can find it here: http://www.prisonblock.com/my-referrals-invite

Please do not abuse this tool and spam your friends! Also, don't spam other forums and games with your reflink. We don't want people thinking Prisonblock is a place of annoying spammers!

14 years ago  #3
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

Thats awesome *goes to spread link*

14 years ago  #4
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

yay i got 1

.: L363nD4rY Pr1$0n3r$ :.
14 years ago  #5
Level 12
Prison: Arizona

what are the wii stats/ can it be raided do you need a tv for it?

14 years ago  #6
Level 29

Stats will not be revealed prior to the end of the contest. Suffice it to say, it's not just going to be valuable because it's rare

Yes, you will likely need a TV for it

14 years ago  #7
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey

llegare al nivel 10 ya lo veran

14 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

If the wii can be raided...then you need to remove the leaderboard..;)

-=Legendary Prisoners=- If you'd like to join our gang mail me
14 years ago  #9
Level 29

No cell items can be raided

14 years ago  #10
Level 10
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

Man I have like 23 referrals an not a single one at level 2 *sniffles* anyone else having horrible luck with their refferals? I really wanted to win a wii, damn you centong!!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread