Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 8 months

3 Dupes, lmfao

11 years ago  #12
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

this has to be the best damn gang thread ever..... how did i miss page 2 of this lmao

11 years ago  #13
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Wait wtf y isn't dr or fam bad talked not even 5rr was trash talked as

11 years ago  #14
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Originally posted by TheGrimraper Wait wtf y isn't dr or fam bad talked not even 5rr was trash talked as

You should get kicked outta PSN, your too lame for EVEN THAT GANG.

11 years ago  #15
Level 26

Brock y try to insult me it doesn't work to thinkyou'd noticed that by now but u haven't your ignorance is in the way or your just down right fucking retarded and took u tries at pb and ur still shit gonna redstart again and water another year of your

11 years ago  #16
Banned

Originally posted by TheGrimraper Brock y try to insult me it doesn't work to thinkyou'd noticed that by now but u haven't your ignorance is in the way or your just down right fucking retarded and took u tries at pb and ur still shit gonna redstart again and water another year of your

You should apply for LWG according to Someone's description lol...

You have been here 2 years as well if you didn't notice so yes, that last point is invalid for 2 reasons;

1. You "watered down" 2 years too

2. Your a americunt

How can you call me ignorant, have you seen your spelling?

How can you call me retarded, have you seen your spelling, and the way you act. I mean, I do it purposely but you, you don't.

I restarted to get a better chance, you should have done the same with the way you can't beat or mug slowmow. Lvl 11 V 14

11 years ago  #17
Level 26

Slow trains speed so yea she would be faster and she has a better cell... My spelling who gives a shit bout how i spell i spell like the king of spelling and you'd still open your mouth about my spelling... And I'm not American you fucking idiot just bassist i live here don't make me one but hey who knows what you've been taught about America in your school so yea u can spell probably but i choose bout to cause I can and if you got a problem with it go tell someone who gives a shit

11 years ago  #18
Banned

Originally posted by TheGrimraper Slow trains speed so yea she would be faster and she has a better cell... My spelling who gives a shit bout how i spell i spell like the king of spelling and you'd still open your mouth about my spelling... And I'm not American you fucking idiot just bassist i live here don't make me one but hey who knows what you've been taught about America in your school so yea u can spell probably but i choose bout to cause I can and if you got a problem with it go tell someone who gives a shit

Man, you give me a head ache. Do PB a favor and shut up.

11 years ago  #19
Level 30
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

凸(�◡�)凸 You can't mug Mufasa, they're in a different prison.
11 years ago  #20
Level 26

Originally posted by ProdigyX
Originally posted by TheGrimraper Slow trains speed so yea she would be faster and she has a better cell... My spelling who gives a shit bout how i spell i spell like the king of spelling and you'd still open your mouth about my spelling... And I'm not American you fucking idiot just bassist i live here don't make me one but hey who knows what you've been taught about America in your school so yea u can spell probably but i choose bout to cause I can and if you got a problem with it go tell someone who gives a shit

Man, you give me a head ache. Do PB a favor and shut up.

Do the world a favor and die like the pathetic dog you are.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread