Item Title

Item Description

BUG confiscated dvd

6 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

is it possible that i got a dvd back from the warden unprotected that was protected? couldve sworn i used the bootleg bin to protect my dhp1. then when i went to load it back into my cell the warden took it again. when i got it back the last time it was unprotected.

Last edited by halfbaked 6 years ago

6 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Unless I'm mistaken, 100 favors from the bin gets you a random bootleg, 25 favors recovers your own bootleg. Protecting it has to be done elsewhere

*edit* I see you edited that. Hard to tell, are you positive it was protected to begin with?

6 years ago  #3
Level 29

Originally posted by Mufasa Unless I'm mistaken, 100 favors from the bin gets you a random bootleg, 25 favors recovers your own bootleg. Protecting it has to be done elsewhere

yeah so if your dvd is in the bootleg bin and you hit the 100 favs button you get it back protected no?

if there is anyway you could check if i spent 100 favs on the bootleg bin march 2nd or 3rd and recieved a dhp1 from it I'd appreciate it. because i dont have one now. the only one i got is unprotected

Last edited by halfbaked 6 years ago

6 years ago  #4
Level 29

I may be mistaken with what dvds I did it with so if its to much of a hassle forget about it. but thanks mu

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread