Item Title

Item Description

[BUG] quite place taken without posting anything.

5 years ago  #1
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

I just loaded my train cell and got out in icu and iso. Iso from losing my jumanji but also got the message that I broke the code of silence but I didn’t post in Sb, forum, or message anyone. Also checked the Sb to see if someone ghosted me and no posts in there?

5 years ago  #2
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr I just loaded my train cell and got out in icu and iso. Iso from losing my jumanji but also got the message that I broke the code of silence but I didn’t post in Sb, forum, or message anyone. Also checked the Sb to see if someone ghosted me and no posts in there?

Never had a false flag here, only speaking from my experience. When I break the code I break the code.

5 years ago  #3
Level 35

Probably shouldn’t have called it a bug but I want my damn dvd back

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr I just loaded my train cell and got out in icu and iso. Iso from losing my jumanji but also got the message that I broke the code of silence but I didn’t post in Sb, forum, or message anyone. Also checked the Sb to see if someone ghosted me and no posts in there?

Never had a false flag here, only speaking from my experience. When I break the code I break the code.

5 years ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Nothing loaded or unloaded in my cell, yet this message pops up in the SB and throws my Quiet Place DVD out of my cell... Should be looked into as this hasnt happened to me before and maybe this is what @Tonymonguidojr was talking about

Spinelli [TFM] // 07.07.2018 @ 1:04pm🤖 Party in my cell! The password is 👻8#0##👻. Bring boobs.🤖

5 years ago  #5
Level 35

Nah that's someone else who loaded Ghost in the Shell and made you talk in the SB. When it happened to me I literally loaded my preset and it through my shit in the bin instantly, along with another dvd (2 dvd's taken from 1 preset) and put me in ICU but I didn't send any messages nor was there a "Party in my cell" post from me.

5 years ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Nah that's someone else who loaded Ghost in the Shell and made you talk in the SB.

Precisely.

5 years ago  #7
Level 35

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Nah that's someone else who loaded Ghost in the Shell and made you talk in the SB.

Precisely.

Just happened again to me and there's not a single message from Ghost in the shell in the SB. I just loaded my preset and it says I broke the code of silence and tossed the dvd in the bin BUT it also tossed another dvd in the bin as well. If we are loading presets aren't we only supposed to lose 1 dvd?

Edit: After looking in my cell the quite place is still in there but I received an event saying I broke code of silence and was thrown into icu for 4 hrs as well as Iso for losing the other dvd.

Last edited by TONYMONGUIDOJr 5 years ago

5 years ago  #8
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

@tonymonguidojr I was always under the impression that loading my present that we could still lose multiple dvds to the bin I could be wrong but would like to know if should only be 1 dvd

_
5 years ago  #9
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr
Originally posted by Mufasa

Precisely.

Just happened again to me and there's not a single message from Ghost in the shell in the SB. I just loaded my preset and it says I broke the code of silence and tossed the dvd in the bin BUT it also tossed another dvd in the bin as well. If we are loading presets aren't we only supposed to lose 1 dvd?

Edit: After looking in my cell the quite place is still in there but I received an event saying I broke code of silence and was thrown into icu for 4 hrs as well as Iso for losing the other dvd.

This happened to me also but I lost my Quiet Place to the bin. There was no Ghost in the shell message in SB either

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #10
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 @tonymonguidojr I was always under the impression that loading my present that we could still lose multiple dvds to the bin I could be wrong but would like to know if should only be 1 dvd

same. some clarification on this would be dope

edit: not trying derail the thread, simply curious

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread