Item Title

Item Description

Becoming A Runner

9 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 9 years, 7 months

Hey what up folks!

I am going to be a runner and try to provide the best service and CHEAP items like small water, coke, and a few lg choc mainly for me. I would like the runs to take place at 10 pm gametime anyone who can run at that time plz mail me. I need SQ-Put, Put-AZ, and AZ-SD runner who can run at this time everyday DAY IN AND DAY OUT ASAP. If interested mail me and work out details. Only mail me if you can do this on consistent basis i do understand Real life happens to but i need this to be strictly enforced for a good while so we can earn the trust of high level players. With there orders we are sure to make thousands of items daily eventually i plan. We will provide great service for cheap rates and get majority of everyones business and with any extra tips that are given will be evenly distributed between run members throught items. For example if someone sent me 1 mill for a tip besides the fee already then i buy a extra 1111 small water and split 4 ways as well goes for all runners if caught not paying tip money will be excluded from run team and replaced.

9 years ago  #2
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

hmu for blunts/eds

9 years ago  #3
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 10 years, 1 month

#BRT

9 years ago  #4
Banned

i will get a good team and when it does happen we will be the best and cheapest

9 years ago  #5
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

I would like to be your nj-az runner

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
9 years ago  #6
Banned

should have runs set up now will try again when i get another order

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread