Item Title

Item Description

Block Bowl 2011

13 years ago  #61
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

Hmm, the original plan was to award the winners based on who won the real life game tomorrow, by my fiance came up with an interesting idea to have our own.

We could have a football, and have it like capture the flag. Whichever team controls the football longest. Basically walk up to the football, "claim" it, then guard it against the opposing team. Not enough time to do something crazy like actually have someone carry it though.

Thoughts?

13 years ago  #62
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Hmm, the original plan was to award the winners based on who won the real life game tomorrow, by my fiance came up with an interesting idea to have our own.

We could have a football, and have it like capture the flag. Whichever team controls the football longest. Basically walk up to the football, "claim" it, then guard it against the opposing team. Not enough time to do something crazy like actually have someone carry it though.

Thoughts?

i like the idea mu, but teams would have to be even in order for that to really work fair.

13 years ago  #63
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Hmm, the original plan was to award the winners based on who won the real life game tomorrow, by my fiance came up with an interesting idea to have our own.

Thoughts?

i like that idea too that would be gd

13 years ago  #64
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

I like the idea. Not for tomorrow but like a once a month game to break the monotony. Its like a yard event meets fight night. I like it

13 years ago  #65
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Menace211 I like the idea. Not for tomorrow but like a once a month game to break the monotony. Its like a yard event meets fight night. I like it

keep the good ideas comin menace!

13 years ago  #66
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

WICKED AWESOME....SO WILL THE TROPHY BE AN ANEMITY N WHAT WILL THE BENEFITS BE I WONDER,,,,

Consigliere
13 years ago  #67
Level 28

Sounds like a great idea. Would there be different fields for different prisons? Or will it be a combination of people from all prisons on each team?

13 years ago  #68
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 days

sound fun..u green and gold suckers going down

13 years ago  #69
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Well,anyone getting new items on the yard now,think they r activated.?

13 years ago  #70
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE

What time is the stadium opening?

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread