Item Title

Item Description

Bottled Spirit

5 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

i was testing tomb raider against bottled spirit.. i raided someone and it says the bottled spirit dims for 24 hours.. why would my bottled spirit dim for raiding him.. is this how there suppose to work? if so we could take out our own bottled spirit before trying to raid someone.. i got 4 events raiding 1 player..

05/16/2018 8:02pmA spirit residing in the cell you attempted to raid possessed you! You dropped all your gear, cleared your cell and checked into a mental institution!

05/16/2018 8:02pmA spirit residing in the cell you attempted to raid possessed you! You dropped all your gear, cleared your cell and checked into a mental institution!

05/16/2018 8:02pmYour bottled spirit possessed Diesel and sent them packing! The bottle's glow dims for 24 hours...

05/16/2018 8:02pmYou break in, but you hear xxxx coming back and decide to run before he returns! At least you make off with $30,024! You earn 24,400 EXP!

Last edited by Diesel 5 years ago

5 years ago  #2
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

05/16/2018 8:02pmYour bottled spirit possessed Diesel and sent them packing! The bottle's glow dims for 24 hours...

That seems odd. Ive never raided someone while I had it in my own cell so I dont know if that should, but I would think not. Did they have one in, or was that just from your own?

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #3
Banned

they had one in also

5 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I just took a look at the code and can't see why you would have gotten 4 events, but if you have one and they have one, then only theirs should dim since it was the only one used.

Basically, it's a defensive amen so only the one in the cell being raided should activate.

5 years ago  #5
Banned

why did my own bottle possess me?

5 years ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

We've established that it happened. As I said, I just checked the code and can't see WHY it would happen. I outlined how it SHOULD work.

It's possible that since both were activated at the same time the "raider" and "victim" variables got overwritten and you got an event with your username in it.

5 years ago  #7
Banned

ok thx

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread