Item Title

Item Description

[Bug] Mugging

14 years ago  #1
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

I lost $18.00 to a mugger whereas I was not holding any cash it was all deposited in my bank account.

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

haha, I read that as hugging at first. I'll check into this.

I just double checked the code, and there's no way to take cash from the bank in a standard mugging (cell raid, yes, mugging no). Are you absolutely positive you didn't have money on hand?

Looking at the code, I don't see how it COULD, but has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited by Mufasa 14 years ago

14 years ago  #3
Level 9
Prison: Putnam

I tried to find this on the forum/guide, so sorry if I missed it,  but are you suppose to lose all your nerve after you mug someone, no matter how much you have? It seems whether I have full nerve saved up, or just part, it takes it all after a mugging. Thanks

~~DaMob~~
14 years ago  #4
Level 29

It should be 5 nerve in NJ and 10 NRV in any other prison

14 years ago  #5
Level 9

Strange, I know for a fact that this weekend it was taking all my nerve, I watched it. But just now I mugged someone with full nerve and it only took 5. I'll watch it for a bit to see if it happens again. 

~~DaMob~~
14 years ago  #6
Level 2
Prison: New Jersey

I was browsing the thread, and I saw that if the cell is raided, money can be taken also from the bank account.

Why this, I don't think the bank is inside the cell...?

I think the deposit limit on the bank account already allows to mug some money as the inmate has to carry it.

Thanks

14 years ago  #7
Level 29

Please follow the pre-existing discussion: http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Cell-Raiding-is-HERE-t148.html

14 years ago  #8
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey

To answer your question about the mugging. Yes, even what en I have all of my money deposited... If someone attacks me and wins, they "make off with my cash"

14 years ago  #9
Level 9

Didn't happen to me...I had it all in my bank.

(XXXXX)  mugged you! Good thing you didn't have anything to take! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

~~DaMob~~
14 years ago  #10
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 15 years, 5 months

Okay i had no bank account and only about 4000 in hand, and some how the guy raided my cell and stole 25000 from my bank account. WTF?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread