Item Title

Item Description

Buying Weapons

5 years ago  #1
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 4 months

Currently we can only buy one weapon at a time. Before this was fine but now they eventually run out of use so now we need multiples. @Mufasa is there anyway you can change it to where we can buy multiples just like we do with items like waters, ed, rb,etc... Buying 300 razorblades one at a time is nerve racking and takes forever. Thanks..

5 years ago  #2
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Sounds good to me

_
5 years ago  #3
Level 37
Gang: Y U MAD
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

I'd kinda rather armor and weapons. For the correct lvl. The ones we have are for lower lvls. I'd rather decent ones made for lvl 25 + that have durability to last more than a day. Or make them repairable. I can burn through 5 weapons and armor in a day with just attacking 1 persons. Seems silly to me

Last edited by andy20 5 years ago

5 years ago  #4
Level 29

That's a good suggestion also. I'm just real glad I didnt spend lots favs on those ninja headbands and Speedos. I think special weapons of that nature shouldn't lose the durability only the ones bought off market. Needless to say though it does take a lot of time to buy 400 razorblades

5 years ago  #5
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

It would be nice if when using Spidey gloves we are chance of stealing weapons or armour also must be lots of inactives wth Speedos and ninja headbands

_
5 years ago  #6
Level 29

I thought maybe some way to steal drugs myself. Currently no way to take drugs from anyone but wiki says we have chance

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread