CLOAK BUG ?

6 years ago  #11
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Also, I cannot sell no more used cloaks:

"You currently cannot sell items that have been used"

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
6 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Cloaks that dropped from DVD are they suppose to have different numbers of uses?

Yes

6 years ago  #13
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Ok was just curious thanks. @mufas Also I'm pretty sure we've never been able to sell used gear.@bluesky

6 years ago  #14
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Ok was just curious thanks. @mufas Also I'm pretty sure we've never been able to sell used gear.@bluesky

I'm pretty sure that Mufasa change that, but now is back on how it used to be ...

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
6 years ago  #15
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

I have some condoms for ya blue....

6 years ago  #16
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by FlyHigh Cloaks that dropped from DVD are they suppose to have different numbers of uses?

Yes

Could you please let us view the uses insead of durability percentage when hovering over gear in the marketplace? Appreciate the considerations top dawg

6 years ago  #17
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by Mufasa

Yes

Could you please let us view the uses insead of durability percentage when hovering over gear in the marketplace? Appreciate the considerations top dawg

This.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread