COME JOIN THE " SONS OF ANARCHY"
how do i get down with the sons of anarchy and is the only way to get favors by paying money
ThyWhis...Dude! The SOA are teh awesome, I suggest you READ the topic and message their leader.
Pro tip: read the wiki http://wiki.prisonblock.com/Favors
no offence or anything but the majority of that video is black guys. isint the "brotherhood" all whites.... WHy would you pick a video WITH eminem in it But majority are black guys. Hmmm.
ThyWhis...wtf are you talking about?
I declare my gang, the Ass Pirates, open. Membership are not accepted until youre able to really prove you're an ass pirate.~

How does one prove? I have a list of potential members for your gang.

send them over, I'll put them to the test myself~~
We'll be having new models for the Queen cards soon, yea!

Haha! Well played. Well played.
If your Ass Pirates Gang needs art, I have some amazing idea's :P

OMG chyea!! Even if I'm the only one wearing it in my siggy!! I'll love you long time~~ at discount price too~~
be creative and I'll return the favor big boy ^_~


First