Item Title

Item Description

Cell Raiding

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

So, you may have noticed that cell raiding is not yet implemented. This is because I've been struggling with the best way to do it. My latest idea is as follows:

• Every user has a 3-4 digit pin on their cell
  • To raid a cell, you need about 10 nerve
  • Raiding a cell consists of trying to guess the pin on the cell. You will get 1 try per cell every hour or so,
  • Your past attempts will be shown in a log with the correct numbers in green and wrong numbers in red (this makes it so it's not damn near impossible to guess the pin if you keep at it)
  • Each user has the ability to change their pin for a set $$ amount
  • The log will show when a pin has been changed so you don't go assuming old numbers are still correct
  • Breaking into the cell successfully will automatically reset the pin on the cell to a random number and the person who breaks in will get 1 random item from the cell (so it's best to spy first to see what's in there).
  • Each time you try to break into a cell and fail you can possibly be thrown in isolation for a while.
  • I've also been toying with the idea of being "fined" if you get caught and you end up having to pay the person you tried to rob.
So, what are everyone's thoughts on this latest iteration of the cpncept?

14 years ago  #2
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

hmm... I like it. ^^

14 years ago  #3
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

good idea i also like it

ALL HAIL BULDOGS!
14 years ago  #4
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

fine by me

14 years ago  #5
Level 29

Alright cool, I'll add this to the list of things to do.

Originally posted by Michael420 fine by me

Oh don't sound so excited! haha

14 years ago  #6
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

yeah thats kool smart one.  how long do you think it would take for this to be put into works??

14 years ago  #7
Level 2

alguien de peru

14 years ago  #8
Level 3

Originally posted by Mufasa So, you may have noticed that cell raiding is not yet implemented. This is because I've been struggling with the best way to do it. My latest idea is as follows:

• Every user has a 3-4 digit pin on their cell
  • To raid a cell, you need about 10 nerve
  • Raiding a cell consists of trying to guess the pin on the cell. You will get 1 try per cell every hour or so,
  • Your past attempts will be shown in a log with the correct numbers in green and wrong numbers in red (this makes it so it's not damn near impossible to guess the pin if you keep at it)
  • Each user has the ability to change their pin for a set $$ amount
  • The log will show when a pin has been changed so you don't go assuming old numbers are still correct
  • Breaking into the cell successfully will automatically reset the pin on the cell to a random number and the person who breaks in will get 1 random item from the cell (so it's best to spy first to see what's in there).
  • Each time you try to break into a cell and fail you can possibly be thrown in isolation for a while.
  • I've also been toying with the idea of being "fined" if you get caught and you end up having to pay the person you tried to rob.
So, what are everyone's thoughts on this latest iteration of the cpncept?         well maby 2 tries per hour

yo deeney here [/url][/size][/color][/b]
14 years ago  #9
Level 9
Prison: Putnam

See you need a forum Mod lol..

..Hate is from the heart but the head is where I point my Gat..
14 years ago  #10
Level 29

Forum mod for what lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread