Item Title

Item Description

Cell Size

13 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Hey would someone tell me what is the maximum cell size that we can have at new jersey and putnam and arizona...

13 years ago  #2
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

New Jersey 6x7

Putnam 7x7

Arizona 8x8

Last edited by kingofmi 13 years ago

13 years ago  #3
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 days

http://www.prisonblock.com/transport

here they are...it says there that for NJ the max is 6x6, but maybe those values have been altered lately? where did you got those value from, King?

Don't Hate because I can kill... Hate me because I do!
13 years ago  #4
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

I still dont understand 100% how cells work. Any favors I put into expanding my cell is lost when I level up to the next prison?

I dont mind spending favors to expand my cell but if we lose it that is a lot of favors to be losing when leveling up. I looked everywhere for the answer and I still dont get it I guess.

13 years ago  #5
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 15 days

no the cell size stays with you if you upgrade. But if you fully upgraded to a 7x7 in Putnam and visited NJ then it will go back to a 6x6 while you are there.

13 years ago  #6
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Oh cool thanks bro that helps me a lot. Now Im not worried about wasting favors on it

13 years ago  #7
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Unsigned I looked everywhere for the answer and I still dont get it I guess.

http://wiki.prisonblock.com/Cell

Remember though, that each Prison has a maximum cell size. You can only upgrade your cell size to the maximum allowed by your prison. If you move to a prison with a maximum cell size that is SMALLER than your current cell, your cell will be shrunken for the duration of your stay at that prison. When you move back to a prison that allows your full cell size, it will be restored.

13 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

how r u a lvl 8 and u jus now finding this out?

5 years ago  #9
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

@Mufasa can we have an upgrade for SD at 14x14 or 14x16 ? in my perspective is a lot amens that i can't use in SD bc of the small size ,what you think, any chances to happen that soon or will be a surprise :X ?

5 years ago  #10
Level 33
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 12 years, 11 months

stfu dynahoe put the amens you can fit in your cell in the cells of all your other accounts

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread