Item Title

Item Description

Cell amenity information

14 years ago  #1
Level 18
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Hello,

This is not a bug, just an inconsistency I was wondering about.

In the Warden's office and in the marketplace, when you mouse over an amenity the bonuses (and/or negatives) will pop-up.

However, in the "my cell" page the information does not come up when you mouse over the amenities you own.

If you click on something currently in your cell, the information for it will pop-up below the cell with the option to remove the item.

This does not work for the rest of the amenities in your inventory though.

Is there a way to enable the information for the amenities in the "my cell" page to be visible by mousing over, or is there a programming issue involved with that page that prevents it?

Thanks,

- Rufus.

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

They show up fine for me. Anyone else have this issue?

14 years ago  #3
Banned

for cell amenities, the ones you haven't equipped you can just hover your mouse over and see the info.  For information already placed/equipped in your cell you have to actually click on it to see the info.

14 years ago  #4
Level 19

When I hover over my equiped amenities, they don't pop a window for the information, I need to click on them. The rest is hover friendly

14 years ago  #5
Level 29

right, amenities in the cell SHOULDN'T have a hover, unequipped amenities SHOULD. This is how it should work, but the OP was saying that the unequipped amenities WEREN'T showing the hover.

14 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa right, amenities in the cell SHOULDN'T have a hover, unequipped amenities SHOULD. This is how it should work, but the OP was saying that the unequipped amenities WEREN'T showing the hover.

Ya, it's great working as u said because before equipping that perticular item,u need various information about their efficiency in order to calculate the requirements accordingly.

And after all those calculations only u r eqquipping that,so it means u have a compelete knowledge regarding that.

then y the hell is information required to pop-up.

14 years ago  #7
Level 29

huh?

14 years ago  #8
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

WTF, I've a mind to knock some sense into you!...Batter up! Mugging time again jagan19289.

Pssst! Do you think the warden can be bribed to give me positive stats on all my amenities, armor and weapons?...everyone has a price...lol      

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread