Item Title

Item Description

Challenge Modes

11 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 11 years, 8 months

Content from a spammer left here has been deleted!

Last edited by Ajja 11 years ago

11 years ago  #2
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

-insert demhelius' anal or oral comment here-

11 years ago  #3
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Hands Dem a brand new bottle of

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.
11 years ago  #4
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 days

Originally posted by aimee come what may. He's almost down, but there are only seconds left on the timer. You yell at your group mates to give it their all for one last push. Finally he drops, and your group screams triumphantly: you've beaten the dungeon's best time.

damn i love your dirty talk

11 years ago  #5
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by obsolete -insert demhelius' anal or oral comment here-

Originally posted by ahcheela Hands Dem a brand new bottle of

11 years ago  #6
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

not going to lie, i actually enjoy reading the posts ouerarun and now aimee make. so random and out of left field, makes them kind of an interesting read. too bad they are all over the place and posted under incorrect forum sections.

11 years ago  #7
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by notvalid not going to lie, i actually enjoy reading the posts ouerarun and now aimee make. so random and out of left field, makes them kind of an interesting read. too bad they are all over the place and posted under incorrect forum sections.

Ouerarun is an interesting duck, isn't she? It seems to be she is some sort of spammer, but sometimes her posts make sense and are relevant to the topic? Other times they're completely random and out of left field. I might guess she's just not using English as a first language and is confused, but some of her posts are repeated with the same wording all over the internet. I know it's blackhat stuff but I do find it entertaining.

11 years ago  #8
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Ajja
Originally posted by notvalid not going to lie, i actually enjoy reading the posts ouerarun and now aimee make. so random and out of left field, makes them kind of an interesting read. too bad they are all over the place and posted under incorrect forum sections.

Ouerarun is an interesting duck, isn't she? It seems to be she is some sort of spammer, but sometimes her posts make sense and are relevant to the topic? Other times they're completely random and out of left field. I might guess she's just not using English as a first language and is confused, but some of her posts are repeated with the same wording all over the internet. I know it's blackhat stuff but I do find it entertaining.

haha.. a hipster spammer. they are learning how to properly use a computer to annoy the fuck out of us online too.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread