Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Had same issue with BigIndo earlier

6 years ago  #2
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 3 months

I had same issue with BigIndo and also NicolBolas. I had Identical avatar but courier didn't even say I was close. Then i'd get an event confirming I had the right person when I ran out of time.

6 years ago  #3
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

09/21/2017 12:02pmCourier: Oh right! I remembered that this package was for SteelBarrs! Thanks anyway

Whoda thunk it?

6 years ago  #4
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

HAD IT HAPPEN COUNTLESS TIMES

6 years ago  #5
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 3 months

Also not sure if a bug or not... after getting the Annabelle DVD from courier, the next time (6 hours later) it says 'Thanks for all your help! This last package was yours' but gets stuck on the loading screen and you don't receive a package.

6 years ago  #6
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by ScaryGiraffe Also not sure if a bug or not... after getting the Annabelle DVD from courier, the next time (6 hours later) it says 'Thanks for all your help! This last package was yours' but gets stuck on the loading screen and you don't receive a package.

Now the courier say "Thanks for all your help! This last package was yours" and have this Annabelle:

But I don't have it ... not sure if it's a BUG or no, but when got time please check it @Mufasa!

Thank you!

/Bluesky

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
6 years ago  #7
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Bluesky
Originally posted by ScaryGiraffe Also not sure if a bug or not... after getting the Annabelle DVD from courier, the next time (6 hours later) it says 'Thanks for all your help! This last package was yours' but gets stuck on the loading screen and you don't receive a package.

Now the courier say "Thanks for all your help! This last package was yours" and have this Annabelle:

But I don't have it ... not sure if it's a BUG or no, but when got time please check it @Mufasa!

Thank you!

/Bluesky

every one same you should have the better doll

6 years ago  #8
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

No show here also.

6 years ago  #9
Level 29