Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Crime: Prostitution

Required Nerve: 8

Recommended Speed: At least 5,000

Success: $700-$1,300 cash, 700-1000 exp

Busted: 3-12 minutes in the isolation

gawd, i cant sell my body ive had 20 tries and only succeded ... once i have 5.8k speed aswell

14 years ago  #12
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

So... selling your body requires speed, huh? That seems counter-intuitive. Unless you're trying to outrun your would-be "clients"

Is this even correct? Because I would be surprised to find out that every crime was based solely on speed. I believe some require nerve as well. The wiki actually says that crimes may require nerve, but it doesn't really go into specifics.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #13
Level 10

Originally posted by kingtommy So... selling your body requires speed, huh? That seems counter-intuitive. Unless you're trying to outrun your would-be "clients"

Is this even correct? Because I would be surprised to find out that every crime was based solely on speed. I believe some require nerve as well. The wiki actually says that crimes may require nerve, but it doesn't really go into specifics.

Well i have 32 nerve, it should be sufficient plus my defense isn't past 3k so i wont put up a fight if they get kinky without me knowing about it :P

14 years ago  #14
Level 19

Originally posted by vampylord Well i have 32 nerve, it should be sufficient plus my defense isn't past 3k so i wont put up a fight if they get kinky without me knowing about it :P 

I have 33 nerve myself. I could have much much more (and I did at one time by loading my cell with items that increase nerve i.e. Scarface DVDs). Doing something similar, it should be easy to get yourself near 50 nerve, so I wouldn't be surprised to find that jobs like prostitution have a minimum recommended nerve of 40 or 45.

I'd try it myself, but I value myself a bit more than the average prisoner, I suppose. :P

Last edited by kingtommy 14 years ago

14 years ago  #15
Level 10

Lmao yh well my set out is for NRGY and stamina, im trying to get my stats first, i dont really do crimes normally. i just wanna be a help when Gangs come out ^_^

14 years ago  #16
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

anyone throw some info about other arizona crimes?

14 years ago  #17
Level 10

Originally posted by Eminstein anyone throw some info about other arizona crimes?

erm well over 10k speed to do any of them sufficently except the rooftop outside maybe. xD  ( i think musafa should concentrate on making the prisons that he already has better than the ones for future levels , plus i think he should get someone to help him ..just a thought :P)

14 years ago  #18
Level 8

thanks a lot vampylord, i didnt realise crimesucces were based on speed. i allmost gave up the game when ifirst came to putnam, now ill concentrate on boosting my speed

14 years ago  #19
Level 19

The wiki says:

How To Succeed

Crime success depends largely on a few factors:

Nerve: The more nerve required to do a crime, the harder it's going to be to succeed at it.

Speed:The faster you are, the higher your chance of success.

Stamina: As always, your stamina modifies your speed, so if you are only at 50% stamina, you are only at 50% of your total speed.

There are also a number of random variables to keep things interesting. Don't expect to succeed every time!

So stop acting like speed is the only factor. Arggghhh!

14 years ago  #20
Level 10

Its one of the biggest factors,...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread