Item Title

Item Description

Crime Guide

14 years ago  #51
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

anybody any information about the grave robbing crime of New Jersey?

14 years ago  #52
Banned
Prison: Arizona

Nice guide, but 1st time i used this guide for infirmey, and caught and isolated for 16 mins... but definately great guide, if Admin do some edition then we can get perfect guide.

14 years ago  #53
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Fracker Nice guide, but 1st time i used this guide for infirmey, and caught and isolated for 16 mins... but definately great guide, if Admin do some edition then we can get perfect guide.

Nothing's 100%, Frucker. The ideas in this thread provide nice guidelines, but you have a chance to get caught doing the crimes here, no matter how good your stats. If you don't enjoy a little risk, where's the fun?

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #54
Banned

Originally posted by kingtommy

Originally posted by Fracker Nice guide, but 1st time i used this guide for infirmey, and caught and isolated for 16 mins... but definately great guide, if Admin do some edition then we can get perfect guide.

Nothing's 100%, Frucker. The ideas in this thread provide nice guidelines, but you have a chance to get caught doing the crimes here, no matter how good your stats. If you don't enjoy a little risk, where's the fun?

Frucker??? what do you mean by that? my nick is Fracker, not Frucker...

Well, i didn't say i want to be 100% successfull, but so far i tried 5-7 this guide.. but none worked for me so far... Also, i never said this guide a shit or something, i said it is good information.. & if Warden finalize it then it will be perfect, means if Warden tell me this Guide is fine.. then that means it is perfect to do crimes...

No hard feelings..

14 years ago  #55
Banned
Prison: South Dakota

Originally posted by Fracker

Originally posted by kingtommy

Frucker??? what do you mean by that? my nick is Fracker, not Frucker...

Well, i didn't say i want to be 100% successfull, but so far i tried 5-7 this guide.. but none worked for me so far... Also, i never said this guide a shit or something, i said it is good information.. & if Warden finalize it then it will be perfect, means if Warden tell me this Guide is fine.. then that means it is perfect to do crimes...

No hard feelings..

Frucker,  what he is saying is that even if the "warden finalizes

it" (which why would he) it still wont matter because your never going to

be 100% crime free.  Your going to get caught no matter what.  You may

succeed at some, you may fail.  It's part of the game.  But no matter what a guide tells you, It's never going to save your ass everytime.

14 years ago  #56
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I don't think Mufasa's ever going to "finalize" this thread, that'd take all the fun out of player exploration and experimentation. I can point you in a better direction and say that certain crimes require speed, some require nerve, and some require both. You'd have to keep experiementing to find out which works for which, but what else do you have to do while you're here? :P

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #57
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Both guys are right. I don't care how good your stats are, you WILL fail crimes, and while I have no problem with game guides being written, naturally, I wouldn't write (or finalize) one. Even if I would, this game is technically not at version 1.0 so anything could change

14 years ago  #58
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin

helpful guide, but i better concentrating only on training, and no crime at all.

14 years ago  #59
Level 8
Prison: Putnam

Guide works fairly accurately for me and I have a pretty decent number of crimes under my belt now. You just have to follow the instruction.

That said, I am pretty ticked at myself that I never stumbled upon the "grave robbing" crime in New Jersey. Where the heck was that?

14 years ago  #60
Banned

That said, I am pretty ticked at myself that I never stumbled upon the "grave robbing" crime in New Jersey. Where the heck was that?

Here http://www.prisonblock.com/crimes/grave-robbing

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread