Item Title

Item Description

Criminals Picture Shop

5 years ago  #171
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

im always smack yo girl... Diesel wins Diesel earns 154465 EXP and makes off with $5,073 of Criminal's cash!

5 years ago  #172
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Diesel 01/11/2019 2:33pmSir_Hustle [COM] attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 16 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

01/11/2019 2:33pmSir_Hustle [COM] tried to mug you, but couldn't catch you!

Originally posted by Diesel 01/11/2019 2:33pmSir_Hustle [COM] attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 16 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

01/11/2019 2:33pmSir_Hustle [COM] tried to mug you, but couldn't catch you!

Lol, he probably in his trainning cell, keep sneaking around acting hard fucking broke ass loser, just jump off a bridge waste of life

5 years ago  #173
Banned

5 years ago  #174
Banned

5 years ago  #175
Level 39

Originally posted by Diesel jus stay cloaked up.. done replyin to yo soft ass.. yo crew will pay for your disrespect since your to pussy to hit buttons an stay on cloaks COWARD

I got money to make, i dont sit at comp all day playing pb, everybody knows i dont play on weekends stop acting like you doing something fake ass nigga, cant wait tell trump cut your foodstamps, im tired of taking care of you

5 years ago  #176
Level 39

Originally posted by Diesel

And you still got lent in your pockets broke nigga.....this is what all broke folks say

5 years ago  #177
Banned

5 years ago  #178
Level 39

Originally posted by Diesel

Stop looking for folks to take care of your broke ass...get a fucking job,Robb a bank,sell drugs,you not making any money from pb them days is over........

5 years ago  #179
Banned

5 years ago  #180
Banned

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Diesel jus stay cloaked up.. done replyin to yo soft ass.. yo crew will pay for your disrespect since your to pussy to hit buttons an stay on cloaks COWARD

I got money to make, i dont sit at comp all day playing pb, everybody knows i dont play on weekends stop acting like you doing something fake ass nigga, cant wait tell trump cut your foodstamps, im tired of taking care of you

i made my cash i spent on here an some.. you salty yo account went from thousands to 0..... fuck yo game talk so muchj to live oncloaks COWARD>> ENJOY my videos.. all you get fromnow on.. im tke over all COM threads.. im CUM ON COM

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread