Item Title

Item Description

DVD Players

14 years ago  #1
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I can`t understand why do people continue changing their favors for these items and putting them into the open market, decreasing their value?! 20k for 8-favor-DVDplayer is trifle, but prisoners go on putting them into the market... Maybe all these words are because i have 3 those ones and can`t sell them for good price, but that`s doesn`t matter. So why not to owerflow the market with Old Toilets for example? We may have 5 of them in the cell, not one, so that`s good tradable item, so maybe those who have some free favors to waste will think of it?

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

My guess: Prisoners are buying DVD players at low levels, getting the benefit from DVDs, then later swapping them out for other amenities that will be more beneficial. That's what I did.

There are just so many players reaching the level where DVD players are no longer useful that they're all flooding the market. If you already got some good use out of it though, it makes sense to sell it as cheaply as you need jsut to get rid of it.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #3
Level 15

i see, kingtommy, but this can explain rather occasional cases of selling these items, but as i`m frequent visitor of the amenity market - i meet same faces from time to time selling exactly DVD players... so i decided to post my thoughts here

14 years ago  #4
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Interesting. Maybe they just enjoy wasting good favors then? :P

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #5
Banned

Originally posted by kingtommy Interesting. Maybe they just enjoy wasting good favors then? :P

ya,i guess so,as they don't have the sense to wait for a bit maore time,which can give them great advantages of big amenities.

14 years ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz

Maybe they are speculator not bonehead

14 years ago  #7
Level 15

maybe these speculators don`t know that they should sell items for high prices to make good profit, not for low

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread